Home

MyNBA2K15 - FAQ

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K15 - FAQ within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2014, 01:25 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs down Re: MyNBA2K15 - FAQ

I have had the same issue as the two below. I would love to get my rewards linked to my account that I am playing. I started a season without them and now I see what they mean by a competitive advantage. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

What to do about linked accounts? My godson logged on using my Galaxy Tab and his account is now linked to mine. He even saw his rewards given to my backup account. So on my account that I expected rewards I see no rewards, but if my godson logs on to my tab, he can get me rewards that I can't use. I am very confused with what is how long it will take to fix this. I assume they go on a one by one basis. Hopefully my ticket comes up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizzyXV
Having the same issue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 01:40 PM   #66
Rookie

Hee1kick's Arena

Re: MyNBA2K15 - FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaLeDgE
Hopefully my ticket comes up soon.
I'm not sure you receive help in the order your ticket arrives. My ticket has been open since September 6th, and I am still hoping to hear something actionable. The ticket remains open and "unsolved."
Old 10-13-2014, 02:01 PM   #67
Rookie

Hee1kick's Arena

Icon5 combining

Can't Combine Cards.

For whatever reason. I can combine new cards. But not all the ones I actually want to combine (my maxed out rare cards, atm). I have taken all combinable cards out of regular season lineup, so that isn't the issue. When I click "combine" there is no response at all. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Any ideas from the folk at CD?

Last edited by Hee1kick; 10-14-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: more succinct description
Old 10-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #68
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee1kick
Yeah, you can only claim one prize per day. Each time, the three cards you don't use will be waiting for when you play the next day.
Is there any way to delete picked cards? I have a couple cards I don't really want to use, but I don't want to keep them. I just don't want to have overflowing picks so when a card comes around that I ACTUALLY want to keep, I have enough room for it.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #69
Rookie

Hee1kick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggthan324
Is there any way to delete picked cards? I have a couple cards I don't really want to use, but I don't want to keep them. I just don't want to have overflowing picks so when a card comes around that I ACTUALLY want to keep, I have enough room for it.
I don't think you can delete them. After the first day, you only get 3 picks each day. If you got three cards that don't fit with your others use them all at once and receive a smaller prize that day. Then, on the next day go for a 3-of-a-kind, again.
Old 10-13-2014, 03:42 PM   #70
Rookie

Hornochse's Arena

Just to make it clear: if you are in the Ultra Rare tier in QC you are only able to pull rare, super rare and ultra rare cards but you are not able to pull epic cards or legendaries until you reach that tier right?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2014, 04:01 PM   #71
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornochse
Just to make it clear: if you are in the Ultra Rare tier in QC you are only able to pull rare, super rare and ultra rare cards but you are not able to pull epic cards or legendaries until you reach that tier right?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Correct and once you hit that tier you get a free card from that tier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 07:23 PM   #72
Rookie

Has the bug been fixed for cards, I have not received my cards...

I see people with 2x ultra rare cards and I dont have one, I has overy 4000 games played... a pm on update would be appreciated. ..

Thank you

Alkamist
[email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »