Home

Season Mode Strategies

This is a discussion on Season Mode Strategies within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #17
Rookie

vash021's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Season Mode Strategies

a tip that i can give is try to have support cards that give +9 to team and not just to one player
Old 11-03-2014, 04:53 AM   #18
Rookie

Omega_Therion's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vash021
i would have pmed you if I could but I cant, and I think I kinda get what you are saying but it doesnt work if your opponents in the season has a higher tier card
The guy I beat in the Finals had cards above my tier (multiple) and the guy who STOMPED me 4-0 in finals had cards all in tiers lower than me, but I wasn't as dedicated that season and he was so he leveled his up so high all his guys beat out mine
Old 11-03-2014, 06:34 AM   #19
Rookie

vash021's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Therion
The guy I beat in the Finals had cards above my tier (multiple) and the guy who STOMPED me 4-0 in finals had cards all in tiers lower than me, but I wasn't as dedicated that season and he was so he leveled his up so high all his guys beat out mine
I did this in my first season and I won there but i was only at rare tier

and in my current SR tier I forgot to do it but i dont think it would have helped much because im facing people with UR cards and all I have are SRs max
Old 11-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Therion
I'm 1-2 in season FINALS and am 43-0 in my fourth season in the Epic tier now in season mode. (Epic ++ in quick game)

I have a great strategy to this game but I am not ready yet to post it...

I am shocked no one else has but I figure the ones who have beat me have figured it out too and they aren't speaking up either.

Just all I can say is try different variations to you lineup choices for your 15 and whether or not to max out your player or not....
What is your strategy for getting to such a high quick game tier? I am in the UR+ tier but cannot seem to get better. I have 1 epic card and that was won when I bought a player pack. How do I get more epics and how do I get to a higher tier??
Old 11-03-2014, 04:08 PM   #21
Rookie

CoopaTroopa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keantej_81
What is your strategy for getting to such a high quick game tier? I am in the UR+ tier but cannot seem to get better. I have 1 epic card and that was won when I bought a player pack. How do I get more epics and how do I get to a higher tier??
I just got to UR but i think you need UR pros...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #22
Just started!

Now what do you do if you are in the Sr tier and super close to the next tier but u feel you cards are not ready for the next tier. If you level your untrained Ur, would this bump you into the next tier and Consequently get trashed in the next season?
Old 11-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #23
Just started!

just losing the first round but i m second seed
Old 11-08-2014, 01:44 AM   #24
Just started!

Hi,

I didn't tried it yet, but wouldn't the following strategy work ?

You put low rating players, maybe even common at 1 (maybe 2) position. Then you fill the rest with your best players while staying on the top of your team power without moving to the next level.
Basically this mean at your "weak position" you're losing the quarter(s), but at your other postions you are stronger than the rest of the league

As an example with fake numbers :
let's say you play in a rare season. You have 4 positions with rares players with an average rating of 150, and 1 position with a common player with an average rating of 60, while the rest of the league have balanced team with 5 position with average rating of let's say 120-130.
Your 60 player will lose all his quarter, your 150 players will win all of them.

As said I didn't try it, just wondering if it would work

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »