Home

Update 3 (November) News

This is a discussion on Update 3 (November) News within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2014, 10:53 PM   #17
Cat Daddy Games

OVR: 0
Re: Update 3 (November) News

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunknballer21
I thought I already signed up for an account at the 2k website. Where am I supposed to go to sign up for a 2k15 account?

You need to play NBA 2K15 while logged in with your account.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
You need to play NBA 2K15 while logged in with your account.
So basically, your answer to my question was that I have to have the 2k15 console game. Ok...

Don't you think that this a huge disadvantage for those players who are loyal to the mynba2k15 app but don't have the console game? I mean, I've been playing since the 2k14 days; I spent countless hours and effort into both apps, and just like that, I don't get daily credits through the lottery? Wow. And it's not like it was even a lot of credits. But players that really spend time and effort on this game do not get rewarded.

Last edited by dunknballer21; 11-12-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:23 PM   #19
Rookie

Two questions;

1) Will the game automatically update once the update hits iOs?

2) I've been saving my draft picks overtime; will I lose them once the game updates or will they still be there after?
Old 11-13-2014, 12:18 AM   #20
Rookie

This is just a extremely BS!!!! update, now I have no chance to earn credit, you just wasted my timeb F/O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2014, 12:25 AM   #21
Rookie

Bane's Arena

Hi NWGamedad, any updates on the new drop rate system that is being tested?

also a small suggestion I would like to make not really game mechanics related but might be nice to have. How about having a different player picture for the pro version of a card maybe for legendary, epic and ultra rare cards?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 02:48 AM   #22
Pro

I think a lot of you are forgetting that this is a "companion app" not a stand alone app. That of course means there are advantages for both the game and the app if you play both.

Also creating an account is more or less free if you have a PS3/PS4/XB360/Xbone 'cause you just need to burrow a copy of the game and make an account then link it to the App.

As far as "earning", that has always been an illusion. Like when i quit the app last year, you know whatever card you "earned" this year, better cards will come along mid-season that makes these cards less useful. A new tier of cards will likely come out to displace current cards but current cards will be easier to "earn". Realistically its a cash grab. If anything, you can just look through this forum for a history lesson.

Treat the app as a time killer when you're doing something else. That is pretty much what it is. Its simple and fun if you're multi-tasking. Also its a great source of VC for NBA 2k15 (since you more or less get anywhere between 1k - 3.5k VC every ~24 hours or 1 - 2 games worth).
Old 11-13-2014, 10:46 AM   #23
Rookie

Thanks for the updates! People need to keep in mind, this is a FREE app. How are the going to continue to produce content if they aren't receiving any $$ for it? The credit/VC bonus should encourage some to either borrow or purchase the console game. Maybe if you play it, you will like it?? It is fair for someone who has purchased content from them to get an advantage vs someone who is just playing the free app. If you don't want to spend $$$, get to the grind. Keep up the good work, Gamedad!
Old 11-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #24
Rookie

ZephyrZ23's Arena

If Tony Wroten is upgraded then il splash $30 on packs, if not then clash of clans gets it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »