Home

Draft pick rates too low?

This is a discussion on Draft pick rates too low? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 06:24 AM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Draft pick rates too low?

Grinding is useless at ultra rare and above tiers ... exept if you want to spend hours on getting rare or super rare cards.[img]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 06:38 AM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfhfgh
Grinding is useless at ultra rare and above tiers ... exept if you want to spend hours on getting rare or super rare cards.[img]
Agreed. xD
Old 11-22-2014, 05:16 AM   #43
Rookie

I finally got an UR card after about 30 more pulls of other things. I seem to be getting an fartton of SRs, but at this point they're mostly just taking up space. I don't think I need 8 different SR SGs. xD

Despite getting tons of SRs, I still don't have any dupe centers. Hopefully I get some soon because those are my other players being played out of position.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:05 AM   #44
Banned

I think it's crazy to regularly go 4000 picks between getting an epic+. I understand it can't be easy or else the game wouldn't last the year but going 30+ hours without anything of value. Can't wait till they release the new drop rate but it'll prob be after auction house to bank in the initial rush.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:24 AM   #45
Pro

Yonder's Arena

Just to second everything that has been said here: Except for my guaranteed UR card when entering the UR tier, I have yet to find a second one. Neither in UR+ nor in UR++. Or in other words: UR drop rate for me is zero. 200 games to go until I get my second UR Jordan, and it's safe to assume that this is going to be my first UR dupe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 11:35 AM   #46
Just started!

I've had similar experience with drop rates as well. The biggest thing to consider is that we are still in the earliest part of the games life cycle. It does CD no good to have everyone with legendary pros after 3 months when we won't even be into the second half of the NBA season. You'll can stick it out and grind quick games and seasons, or spend some cash to get ahead. This is a business after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2014, 11:42 AM   #47
All Star

apos1914's Arena

It is random, i dont think it is being controlled in some way. After around 1000 QG on Epic/Epic+ Tier, i drafted 3 Epics and 6 or 7 (not sure) UR's of which 2 where dupes.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:21 PM   #48
Pro

Yonder's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubabock
The biggest thing to consider is that we are still in the earliest part of the games life cycle.
That is very true, and I'm actually not complaining about the drop rate. It keeps the game interesting for me.

Sometimes I think about buying an epic card to accelerate my progress, but in the same second I know that I'm gonna lose interest in the game very quickly if success comes too easily.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »