Home

Dec 1st - Maintenance Tonight, 5pm PST

This is a discussion on Dec 1st - Maintenance Tonight, 5pm PST within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 06:43 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Dec 1st - Maintenance Tonight, 5pm PST

I love how vague these numbers always are. It sounds good in principle but will probably suck in practice, like the majority of drop rate related updates always do. I so want to know what the drop rates actually are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipvan
I so want to know what the drop rates actually are.
As soon as maint is over, I will grind and post rates for leg.
But can someone please confirm the drop system is updated right after maint?
Or is the update when RC starts?
Old 12-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #11
Rookie

This is a great update. Will change in legendary rewards system start with new seasons after the update or retroactively affect current seasons?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 06:57 PM   #12
Rookie

MichaelC323's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipvan
I love how vague these numbers always are. It sounds good in principle but will probably suck in practice, like the majority of drop rate related updates always do. I so want to know what the drop rates actually are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So you can find out what you already know? Drop rates are low, they're always gonna be low. If they were higher people would get to the end game tiers too fast (thus killing the game) and many would not buy any cards (no profit=no future games).
Old 12-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #13
Rookie

Also, could you please address some questions in your Stats Description thread that you started before the games release? It was a question about whether or not defense/athlet would be balanced out to be able to compete with offense. I'm not sure what all it would take to correct but it would be great to know if there is a possibility of getting addressed. Thanks nwgamedad!
Old 12-01-2014, 07:02 PM   #14
MVP

Mas009's Arena

Would also be nice to know what difference the + and ++ tiers make in drop rate percentages.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #15
MVP

Dec 1st - Maintenance Tonight, 5pm PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelC323
So you can find out what you already know? Drop rates are low, they're always gonna be low. If they were higher people would get to the end game tiers too fast (thus killing the game) and many would not buy any cards (no profit=no future games).

Id rather not get into a long debate over the drop rates but from personal experience, having played last years iteration as well, they aren't just low they are insanely low. This is the problem that is keeping this from being a great game. There is a happy medium with the draft rates that they have been unable to find as of yet.

Last years game i had roughly 35k quick games. Can't remember if rivals games counted toward that total or not, if like this version, it did not, then we could add another 30k games to that total. I drafted 1 legendary. Good luck getting to the end game you speak of with those numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Flipvan; 12-01-2014 at 07:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #16
Rookie

CD, can we fix the boost bug? where I still draft boosts even though I have all 5 in all categories? It will mess up big time with draft pulls.. This must be fixed too asap..

Is anyone else having the same problem or is everyone just constantly using their boosts? I feel like i'm the only one with this problem lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »