Home

TURN OFF THE NOTIFICATION

This is a discussion on TURN OFF THE NOTIFICATION within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2014, 12:45 PM   #9
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TURN OFF THE NOTIFICATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweett310
Thanks for the help Swish. Even though it was sarcastic in nature, it genuinely helped. Have a nice day.
Glad I could be of help. Have a good day to you as well!
Old 01-06-2015, 09:53 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 9

Turning off notifications for the app itself would solve one problem, but create others, especially if he's in the middle of a season. I don't think discounting his complaint is appropriate.

The notification bugs the heck out of me as well. I wouldn't quit playing because of it, but it's definitely a pita. Awesome that it was acknowledged. Love the support and communication here in the forums by Cat Daddy.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:01 AM   #11

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

I always get a notification whenever I exit the game, how do I turn that one off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 10:02 AM   #12
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

I didn't know this was still going on, I don't get the notifications anymore and I haven't shut them off either!
Old 01-07-2015, 11:42 AM   #13
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

Just noticed this topic, not sure how I missed it with the really big letters in the title. In regular Quick games there is an alert after every game that says "Log In to Earn VC". I used to log in but stopped playing the console game. Is this what this topic is reffering to? If so, will it be fixed so that those who don't or no longer play the console game can simply not receive the message?
Old 01-08-2015, 09:40 AM   #14
Rookie

Yes. "Log in to earn VC". That is the one being discussed. Wish I knew what the poster above did that made it stop happening. I wonder if there is something on my xbox game that is making that happen that I could change from there? I still play the console game from time to time and collect vc so I still want to "earn VC", but I've believe I have a full understanding about how to collect said VC and no longer need to be reminded.

It has been some weeks since the last CD response. Hopefully they are aware that it is still going on and are working on a fix.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:44 AM   #15
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homecourt
Yes. "Log in to earn VC". That is the one being discussed. Wish I knew what the poster above did that made it stop happening. I wonder if there is something on my xbox game that is making that happen that I could change from there? I still play the console game from time to time and collect vc so I still want to "earn VC", but I've believe I have a full understanding about how to collect said VC and no longer need to be reminded.

It has been some weeks since the last CD response. Hopefully they are aware that it is still going on and are working on a fix.
All you have to do is, next time the alert pops up, long press it, go to app info, and uncheck "show notifications", this will turn off all notifications but it'll help if the notification really bothers you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 02:19 PM   #16
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow2201
All you have to do is, next time the alert pops up, long press it, go to app info, and uncheck "show notifications", this will turn off all notifications but it'll help if the notification really bothers you.
Thank you for the reply, your suggestion solved the problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »