Home

Thoughts on Auction House

This is a discussion on Thoughts on Auction House within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2015, 08:13 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Thoughts on Auction House

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricFP
Well, NWGD has said there will be minimum bids amounts. That's why I think it will be a high-end market, only. Who is going to pay equal to a UR /Epic pack for a UR on AH?

So, I suspect the only people who will be buying are leg/star players looking for dupes.
If i can get a dupe leg then I might put 100 credit , for a star card 2-400.
So I guess ah won't be for me.

IGN:Glover20064
MVP:RC Lebron
Tier:Star
Old 01-16-2015, 08:27 AM   #74
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glover20064
If i can get a dupe leg then I might put 100 credit , for a star card 2-400.
So I guess ah won't be for me.

Well, I assume that the minimum bids will be at levels that don't diminish sales of packs.

So... sorry to say, but I don't think we'll be getting star cards at 2-400 creds Not because there won't be supply, but because the economy will be restricted with a mandated sell-rate.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:41 AM   #75
Pro

Quote:
Well, I assume that the minimum bids will be at levels that don't diminish sales of packs.

So... sorry to say, but I don't think we'll be getting star cards at 2-400 creds Not because there won't be supply, but because the economy will be restricted with a mandated sell-rate.
I know it's a shame, but they will prob make more money if the allow smaller transactions, but as the pack prices are they way they are I don't see them allowing on anything under 5k for a star card

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2015, 12:23 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
I know it's a shame, but they will prob make more money if the allow smaller transactions, but as the pack prices are they way they are I don't see them allowing on anything under 5k for a star card

Yeah, if they fail to make this an open market, there really won't be much of a point to it. Let the market set the price for cards and promote as many transactions as possible. Since they get a certain percentage from each transaction, they'll make money off of bulk. Also, this game uses cards to train other cards, so if they keep the price down, they could end up with a large number of transactions that are pure profit for them. If I buy a fully trained dup SR card to train a Star card, not only do they get x% from the seller, but they also get the entire amount that I paid for it, because that card is no longer sellable/usable. If they jack the price up to the point that it doesn't make sense to buy lesser cards, that no longer applies.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:02 PM   #77
MVP

ocballer's Arena

Ah is just a new way to get people to buy there favorite cards rather then get some random. Everything goes to them cause if u sell a card u can't cash out the credits u earn from the sale.
PO++
Old 01-17-2015, 08:23 PM   #78
Rookie

Gradient_Level's Arena

Quote:
Was there a market for URs last year?

SR and UR tiers didn't exist. It was common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary and playoff.
Old 01-18-2015, 10:36 PM   #79
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradient_Level
SR and UR tiers didn't exist. It was common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary and playoff.
And playoff was added later, I believe. Wow, I didn't know they introduced 2 tiers this year. Makes sense to add longevity to the game, I suppose, and create a longer feeling of progression.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:05 PM   #80
Rookie

Gradient_Level's Arena

Quote:

Last year the epic to legendary packs were 1200 and the legendary to playoff packs were 2500. Even then it seemed pretty high.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »