Home

Dear MWIL aka "N4C3R"

This is a discussion on Dear MWIL aka "N4C3R" within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2015, 11:23 PM   #1
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

OVR: 0
Dear MWIL aka "N4C3R"

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Star cards, I can tell you I don't have many. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you put your common bench in now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Snake

P.S. Good games dude I tried.... You can take your foot off the boost pedal now I shall slink quietly into the night. Oh, and get out of my leg seasons and into Stars!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (253.0 KB, 218 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2015, 02:57 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Dear MWIL aka "N4C3R"

Lol, I made MWIL feel similarly to you the other week. I agree he may as well get into star seasons now, his LU wasn't much worse than mine is now and I just got 2nd in a season. YA HEAR THAT MWIL?
Old 02-03-2015, 04:07 AM   #3
Pro

Question are all 30 teams in the season teams players have signed up with or after a pre determined time, if not enough people have joined the season does the app proceed with the season and some of the teams are played / controlled by the AI and not players?
Old 02-03-2015, 04:30 AM   #4
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzjase
Question are all 30 teams in the season teams players have signed up with or after a pre determined time, if not enough people have joined the season does the app proceed with the season and some of the teams are played / controlled by the AI and not players?
When you start a season the AI searches for players who also started theirs. If after 3 hours (i think that's the most it waits) it doesn't find any, you may join a season where you are the only human player against 29 bots (random teams controlled by AI).
Old 02-03-2015, 04:40 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
When you start a season the AI searches for players who also started theirs. If after 3 hours (i think that's the most it waits) it doesn't find any, you may join a season where you are the only human player against 29 bots (random teams controlled by AI).
Wow 3 hours?!? Ok cool mate, thanks for the response.

Anyway to tell if you are playing mainly bots or not? Also I assume at my lower level (ultra deck) it would mostly be human players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2015, 04:43 AM   #6
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzjase
Wow 3 hours?!? Ok cool mate, thanks for the response.

Anyway to tell if you are playing mainly bots or not? Also I assume at my lower level (ultra deck) it would mostly be human players?
Bots usually have generic names like Jason, Michael etc (though the are some with weird names like oOoOoOoOo), they use random boosts and energy coach on regular season.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:48 AM   #7
Pro

Thanks mate

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »