Home

Auction House Minimums too High?

This is a discussion on Auction House Minimums too High? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2015, 08:13 AM   #25
MVP

Dextro's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Auction House Minimums too High?

If they would change the system, I would actually spend some money. Cause then I see a chance to really use the market, buy and sell etc. But how it is right now, no chance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2015, 03:44 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vauux
Should be able to list minimum as whatever you want. There is a 5 card max of cards you can list and they already take 30% and 20 down to list. Requiring a minimum to be that high is ludicrous.
Around X-mas, it was talk of 15%, which seems reasonable. 30% and 20 credits is way too much, I could understand maybe 1, but not the other.

I am down to 45 credits because my cards are not selling. I think it should be refunded if the card does not sell, or they should lower the 30% or allow a true trade system.
Old 02-21-2015, 04:17 PM   #27
Pro

Melcho's Arena

The mins need to go, as it stands now the market has stabilized / slowed down and people are moving cards by doing buy back schemes (buy my card for X, I'll buy a common off you for Y = lower than min anyway).

That said, the premium cards (Star Kyrie/LeBron etc) are still going to stay priced high because they are the most desired, so lowering the min shouldn't have much effect on highly sought after cards anyway.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:15 AM   #28
MVP

joenuts83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcho
The mins need to go, as it stands now the market has stabilized / slowed down and people are moving cards by doing buy back schemes (buy my card for X, I'll buy a common off you for Y = lower than min anyway).

That said, the premium cards (Star Kyrie/LeBron etc) are still going to stay priced high because they are the most desired, so lowering the min shouldn't have much effect on highly sought after cards anyway.
It affects CD, if you get rid of the "tax" then we are just trading cards, they need to be the middle man and collect on this great game they have developed.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:25 AM   #29
Rookie

Tawner's Arena

You sir, are what is wrong with this world.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:29 AM   #30
MVP

joenuts83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawner
You sir, are what is wrong with this world.
Its a freemium game, the devs need to make money somewhere. Can you develop and maintain a game for little or no revenue? That is why it is the way it is. They can lower the minimum, but if they get rid of it then how will this game still exist with no income for the devs and staff?
Old 02-27-2015, 10:34 AM   #31
MVP

Dextro's Arena

You are both right, but my opinion is, that it is out of balance. I would spend some money for the game, but then I want something in return. And not just one pack or an unsure bet.

For example, Iīve collected 40.000 Virtual Coins, and spend all of them into packs on NBA 2k15 and what did I get in return? Nearly nothing.
If I had buy them, it would freak me out. And that is the reason why I donīt spend real money into it, as long as they donīt change it.

Furthermore, I actually paid for the game, cause to me it is an add-on to NBA 2k15, and I bought it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 10:35 AM   #32
Rookie

Tawner's Arena

Little to no revenue? You are ignorant, and you do not even know it, they added the 100$/€ option because people like you apparently need a bigger option to waste their money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »