Home

Auction House Beta Officially Ended!

This is a discussion on Auction House Beta Officially Ended! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2015, 09:13 PM   #1
Cat Daddy Games

OVR: 0

The Auction House Beta officially ended about an hour ago. It's been an amazing week. We had a huge turn out in terms of people buying and selling cards. I hope you all enjoyed the Auction House. Thank you for playing the Beta. We really appreciate the great fans we have of the game.

I know many have been wondering what's next with the Auction House. We are already almost done making changes based on all the data and feedback we collected. Once we complete the changes we'll be getting it tested, then submitted to Apple, Google, and Amazon to be released in our next update.

I can't give you a specific timeframe mainly because once we submit our update for approval the platform holders could take a few days to approve it, or it could take a few weeks (our last update took 3 weeks for approval unfortunately or you all would have been playing the AH Beta in early Feb). We just don't control that process, which means we don't want to promise a particular date until we have it approved. It is our intention to get the update and the final AH out ASAP, not "months down the road" as some have feared.

As for what changes will be made, I will not get into specifics now. I want to make sure everything tests ok and we don't have to pull out some changes during the bug fixing process. However, we definitely heard the feedback that free players felt very restricted without having some Credits to use on the AH, and that the minimums, listing fee, and rake together were too restrictive. I'm not saying those things are going away, but I think we have come up with a good solution to solve these issues so players can always feel like they have a means to progress.

In addition, to our changes for the final AH, our next Update has some really cool features, including a new game event. Again, I'll post more details later this week or early next. We're excited to get our next big release out to all of you.

Thank you again for playing the Auction House Beta, and for being such great fans of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2015, 09:18 PM   #2
Banned

joesseoj's Arena

Re: Auction House Beta Officially Ended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
The Auction House Beta officially ended about an hour ago. It's been an amazing week. We had a huge turn out in terms of people buying and selling cards. I hope you all enjoyed the Auction House. Thank you for playing the Beta. We really appreciate the great fans we have of the game.

I know many have been wondering what's next with the Auction House. We are already almost done making changes based on all the data and feedback we collected. Once we complete the changes we'll be getting it tested, then submitted to Apple, Google, and Amazon to be released in our next update.

I can't give you a specific timeframe mainly because once we submit our update for approval the platform holders could take a few days to approve it, or it could take a few weeks (our last update took 3 weeks for approval unfortunately or you all would have been playing the AH Beta in early Feb). We just don't control that process, which means we don't want to promise a particular date until we have it approved. It is our intention to get the update and the final AH out ASAP, not "months down the road" as some have feared.

As for what changes will be made, I will not get into specifics now. I want to make sure everything tests ok and we don't have to pull out some changes during the bug fixing process. However, we definitely heard the feedback that free players felt very restricted without having some Credits to use on the AH, and that the minimums, listing fee, and rake together were too restrictive. I'm not saying those things are going away, but I think we have come up with a good solution to solve these issues so players can always feel like they have a means to progress.

In addition, to our changes for the final AH, our next Update has some really cool features, including a new game event. Again, I'll post more details later this week or early next. We're excited to get our next big release out to all of you.

Thank you again for playing the Auction House Beta, and for being such great fans of the game.
thank you for the update
cant wait for the full ah and the new game mode
keep up the good work
Old 02-25-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
All Star

yiy1156's Arena

New game "event"... It's an event
Epics: 26 (1 support)
Epic Pros: 1 (midyear Tereke Evans)
Drafted Epics: 24
Legendary players: 0
Legendary supports: 2
Drafted: 2
Rivals: MJ, Duncan, Ewing, Dirk, KD
Old 02-25-2015, 09:43 PM   #4
Pro

Sounds promising!
Old 02-25-2015, 10:22 PM   #5
Banned

Witness57's Arena

Predictions:
10 or 15% tax
Mins slashed in half for singles. Remain same for pros. Cut into a 3rd for support
A 5 credit card that counts as a board reset (much like a boost or rare +)
Able to remove auctions and/or more space to auction
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2015, 11:49 PM   #6
Pro

Melcho's Arena

Well done on the AH, I know everyone had their gripes (including myself regarding pro/single price problem) but overall i think it was successful roll-out.

Looking forward to the next iteration. It was fun hustling with you all.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:07 AM   #7
Rookie

I need a auction house guide, lol
Old 02-26-2015, 12:52 AM   #8
Banned

Witness57's Arena

Translation from NWGameDad:
WE MADE A TON OF MONEY OFF PPL BUYING CREDITS. GET THIS THING UP FOR GOOD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »