Home

Rivals Clash - Highest Score Record

This is a discussion on Rivals Clash - Highest Score Record within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-17-2015, 05:27 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rivals Clash - Highest Score Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souf sia 4 lia
I placed 23rd (about 26,000 pts) or somewhere around there in the OKC clash, mostly with alternating hot streaks in between +5s and hoarding my draft picks until I got around 200. I only played around 5-6 hrs a day not counting day 1 when I started as soon the timer went off until I had to go to work at 8am. Probably put in a good solid 12 "that day. I remember being in the running with syd and a few other high profilers for the first 4-5 hrs, then fell back in the 2nd tier rewards when the top 5 took off. If I remember correctly, the guy leading the pack day 1 didn't even finish in the top 5, it was that competitive.

The only other RC I can see myself doing this again, is if the Rockets play. Other than that, I give props to those guys who can maintain that insane pace.
What do you use? smartphone? Tablet? PC emulator?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2015, 05:37 PM   #26
Pro

richie_r1ch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souf sia 4 lia
I placed 23rd (about 26,000 pts) or somewhere around there in the OKC clash, mostly with alternating hot streaks in between +5s and hoarding my draft picks until I got around 200. I only played around 5-6 hrs a day not counting day 1 when I started as soon the timer went off until I had to go to work at 8am. Probably put in a good solid 12 "that day. I remember being in the running with syd and a few other high profilers for the first 4-5 hrs, then fell back in the 2nd tier rewards when the top 5 took off. If I remember correctly, the guy leading the pack day 1 didn't even finish in the top 5, it was that competitive.

The only other RC I can see myself doing this again, is if the Rockets play. Other than that, I give props to those guys who can maintain that insane pace.
Cool, how did you go about hoarding your draft picks? The few methods I know about aren't worth it time-wise (shutting the app down, killing the connection) since you have to do it after every game.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:30 PM   #27
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

I use 2 smartphones simultaneously (moto x 2nd gen & iPhone 5s).

My method is startup a game on one phone and by the 2nd qtr, I startup the app on the other phone, so when the 1st game is finished, I close it out and then log on to the 2nd phone and tap away. I normally go into a zone when I start tapping, my fingers are like machines lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2015, 08:46 PM   #28
Pro

Melcho's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
Highest i got was 20.200 points, i think it was the one with RC Rodman.

I am not questioning the top 5 (especially Sour and Beeg, who i like and have talked in this forum on severwl occasions). I just wanna see how it's done. I wanna see a video of the top 5 guys playing 300 games (thats 2 and a half hours, if they play a 30 seconds game+draft).
There is a simple way to settle this debate: Twitch stream.

Let's be honest, this will be the only thing that silences people, so why not do it? Do it for the money or do it for a cause.

I personally would be happy to donate to a charity to 'sponsor' even just 2-3 days of gameplay streaming from any of the top 5. And not just screen stream, I want to see actual hands on device
Old 03-17-2015, 11:23 PM   #29
Rookie

BeegDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcho
There is a simple way to settle this debate: Twitch stream.

Let's be honest, this will be the only thing that silences people, so why not do it? Do it for the money or do it for a cause.

I personally would be happy to donate to a charity to 'sponsor' even just 2-3 days of gameplay streaming from any of the top 5. And not just screen stream, I want to see actual hands on device
I would gladly twitch stream or better yet come spend 5 days in my home during the next rc. You will have to stay awake 24 hrs a day in order to watch my wife and I take shifts day and night. In reality I have nothing to prove yet I will explain with how I scored 80k points. (see below)

The last RC I purchased 4 of the Enormous Credit Packs. I used 3.5 of those packs on hot streaks playing +10 games. In total, I lost ~150 games this last RC. My wife only plays on an iPad, I play on an iPad most of the time, sometimes an Xperia Z2, iPhone 6s and a Note Galaxy Edge. I don't play too long on the phone, usually a tablet. My wife plays non stop while I am at work. I come home during lunch and play so she can have a break. After work I play until about 9:00 then I go to sleep while she plays. At around 2:00am she sleeps and I play. I play until it's time to get ready for work at which time my wife wakes up and plays. We do that Tues - Fri but on Sat & Sun I play a majority of the time to give my wife a much deserved break.

Quote:
One game+draft isnt a good enough sample. 90% of the people with fast devices can make that time. It's the duration that's in question. That rythm for 12 hours (if we accept that they only do 30 seconds for all that) for 6 continuous days. Though Syd said yesterday that during RCs he sleeps just 3-4 hours per day and grinds the rest of the time, so i am guesing he doesnt do 30 seconds game+draft.
I can burn through the new HS pack in 48 mins, my wife is able to burn through in 42 minutes. I lost ~150 games this RC.
Playing at full speed I can accomplish 910 an hour, that include training buying more HS or anything else. A relaxed speed is going to the bathroom, taking the dog out is about 750 games per hour.

You can usually tell when someone is training and when someone is playing(except Doompark, out of everyone that I have ever played with, their patterns were the most bizarre). I hate the training because it is the most stressful part of RC. It is like a race car going into pit row. I had about 55 Stars(mixture of star / star pro) and used about 10 legendary cads that were used for training.
Quote:
Highest i got was 20.200 points, i think it was the one with RC Rodman.

I am not questioning the top 5 (especially Sour and Beeg, who i like and have talked in this forum on severwl occasions). I just wanna see how it's done. I wanna see a video of the top 5 guys playing 300 games (thats 2 and a half hours, if they play a 30 seconds game+draft).
I would be willing to participate in this and would be any cycle during the game a random 300 during 0 - 10k, 10 - 20k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vauux
If you are gullible enough to believe the top 5, hell top 100 aren't 90% cheating, well I have some land to sell you down south oh and it comes with a bridge and some unicorns.
I know that 40% of the top 5 aren't.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:41 AM   #30
Pro

Melcho's Arena

BeegDawg, I've reached out to NWGD and Syd, and NWGD said he'd take a look.

Personally I think it would be great to show off elite level gameplay that you guys obviously exhibit. Thanks for the invite btw, but I'm all the way down in Australia so a little far for me

I knew a few other guys on Twitter do streams, but those are in lower tiers and only for short periods which aren't scheduled or regular. I think if this were done for a cause (like a charity) it would give great incentive and CD may even throw something in for good will.

What do you guys say? You don't have to go 24/7, but again, enough for it to be 'worth the cause' so to speak.

Remember, people run marathons for charity, not go for a walk down the street
Old 03-18-2015, 01:27 AM   #31
Pro

Congrats to anyone who makes top 5. I came in 4th last year in a RC and it was hell. And to the people accusing people of cheating, your never going to go for a top 5 finish so just let these people be. What does it matter to you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 01:29 AM   #32
Rookie

BeegDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcho
BeegDawg, I've reached out to NWGD and Syd, and NWGD said he'd take a look.

Personally I think it would be great to show off elite level gameplay that you guys obviously exhibit. Thanks for the invite btw, but I'm all the way down in Australia so a little far for me

I knew a few other guys on Twitter do streams, but those are in lower tiers and only for short periods which aren't scheduled or regular. I think if this were done for a cause (like a charity) it would give great incentive and CD may even throw something in for good will.

What do you guys say? You don't have to go 24/7, but again, enough for it to be 'worth the cause' so to speak.

Remember, people run marathons for charity, not go for a walk down the street

I would do it for a Tim Tam slam or a Cherry Ripe. 😊

I would be game, the 300 games seem reasonable.
Edit - changed 300 points for games

Last edited by BeegDawg; 03-18-2015 at 11:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »