Home

Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th

This is a discussion on Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #33
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerPride
I don't think he ever said the new rewards specifically. It could be two stars plus credits. I don't think people understand that this is business and giving away that many credits would kill the credit business.
No it wouldn't, 400 credits is a drop in the ocean with the prices for packs and AH prices. You'd have to win over 10 seasons to be able to purchase a high-end pack and that's at the Star level.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #34
Banned

djase's Arena

OVR: 0

season is so useless now......................... alot of people will uninstalling this ****ty game soon
Old 03-18-2015, 01:13 PM   #35
MVP

Dextro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djase
season is so useless now......................... alot of people will uninstalling this ****ty game soon
Unfortunately that won't happen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 01:13 PM   #36
Pro

1 card and 400 credits is just down right sad and I'm not even in star seasons, I mean It seems like every update makes it harder and harder for us to get better,

-they won't lower ladder
rewards

-they won't disclose or even lower drop rates

- star season winner now gets 1 card

- won't expand brackets in RC

- a lot of us lost cards in that broken AH beta

- they want 30% of all our sales

- they raised credit prices

- they are patching 3/2

But hey, new packs am I right!? Oh and we gotta pay to play this game mode efficiently am I right!?

This all screams money, I hoped it would never come to this point but it looks like we're going to have to open up our pockets to enjoy this game and I will not do that.

And he even said those in current seasons will get the new rewards, thank god I finished my season 20 minutes ago
Old 03-18-2015, 01:15 PM   #37
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

I will say that if they did change the Star card rewards, it severely hurts the players who aren't at that level yet and don't have the money to compete. Because by the time we have decks capable of getting to the Star level and winning a season, we'd be getting 33% of the rewards the older Star guys got meaning it'll take us 3 times the time to build a deck capable of competing with them all.

So I'm hoping NW just made a mistake in his wording.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:15 PM   #38
Rookie

Musubi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Those card values are all speculative though. 400 Credits is 400 Credits. Credits have a flexibility that cards simply do not. Players wanted more ways to win free Credits, so we gave it to you.

This is the biggest '**** You' I have ever seen. **** this game then.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:15 PM   #39
Rookie

liuzhen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhkamiL
And he even said those in current seasons will get the new rewards, thank god I finished my season 20 minutes ago
I just started playoffs. In a season where I finished 79-3 and only energized once a day before bed.
FML.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:16 PM   #40
Pro

Illmatic1909's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Those card values are all speculative though. 400 Credits is 400 Credits. Credits have a flexibility that cards simply do not. Players wanted more ways to win free Credits, so we gave it to you.
Those results are not speculative. You can assume those minimums because those are the MINIMUMS. I am just about to finish my star season and I'm going to now get 2 Stars, and 400 credits because I was unlucky enough to end an hour before this was released?

You should have at least tiered credits based upon the minimum price of the card for the season tier you are in. One Star + the minimum for that card might be acceptable. You gave free-players a way to get cash, sure...but a well-thought out way? No.

I know you are probably just sensitive to the critiques by users here because you helped create this game...but no offense, if you don't listen to customer feedback, then you are going to keep releasing crappy products and updates.

That being said, thank you for the player lock feature, enhancement feature, etc...but anything involving credits/money in this game should involve better decision making on CD's part to maximize profit for you and enjoyment for us (and that's ultimately where profit will come from).

Last edited by Illmatic1909; 03-18-2015 at 01:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »