Home

Full List of Hall of Fame (HoF) cards

This is a discussion on Full List of Hall of Fame (HoF) cards within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2015, 11:46 AM   #17
MVP

Dextro's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Full List of Hall of Fame (HoF) cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by djase
Do you know guys them also
Old 03-19-2015, 02:04 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzjase
Please tell me you are joking! Additional credits from seasons? 4 days gone to win an epic season and you get 100 credits... that is enough to list 5 cards that won't sell because the minimums are too high for lower tier cards, your 100 credits are gone and you are back to zero.

If you save your 100 credits it will take 100 season wins (400-500 days) to have enough credits to buy one pack. Umm that is more than a year of saving and the game is annual... you do the math. Plus I am assuming you win all 100 seasons...

And the AH you say... well you have removed one of the season rewards we could have used to pro a card to sell and if on the off chance you do sell a card 30% disappears in addition to the 100 you just lost posting 5 auctions.

How about you give me back my epic card for winning my epic season... now when I win an epic season I don't even get an EPIC card for the chance to dupe one of my 20 single epics. PLEASE explain how that encourages progression. How the hell do I get epics in season? Throw the final? I might as well just lose in the quarters then (which is what I am about to do)

Lastly there is no "economy". Your AH model is so flawed it beggars belief that people may actually have been paid to design and implement it.

I wouldn't have a job if I performed as badly as the game developers at CD have with the creation of the last two patches.

At a bear minimum keep the lower tiers season rewards as they were... Stars getting 3 was a bit much but progression was pretty much perfect for the other tiers.

Don't forget to factor in the credits that may be spent boosting to try to win your season. At the end of the day, you might come out in losing credits after a season has completed
Old 03-19-2015, 07:02 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
Don't forget to factor in the credits that may be spent boosting to try to win your season. At the end of the day, you might come out in losing credits after a season has completed
Exactly - I am a free player who only puts credits back into the game via boosts in seasons.

Well I am not going to boost now (50 a game) to potentially not win the final and only get 60 credits total when I get the exact same card for losing the qfinal
Old 03-19-2015, 07:52 PM   #20
Rookie

iluvnug's Arena

Quote:
Exactly - I am a free player who only puts credits back into the game via boosts in seasons.

Well I am not going to boost now (50 a game) to potentially not win the final and only get 60 credits total when I get the exact same card for losing the qfinal
For real man. No more buying boosts.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:01 PM   #21
Pro

JBGlass's Arena

Quote:

That's why I'm tanking my current season when I win the first round, it'll be faster than waiting for the Leg if I win. I'll get into Leg tier and I'm sure four days of playing(without constantly checking LU) will draw me a leg card
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »