Home

RttC re-balancing thoughts (Attn: Brad, NWGD)

This is a discussion on RttC re-balancing thoughts (Attn: Brad, NWGD) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2015, 07:29 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RttC re-balancing thoughts (Attn: Brad, NWGD)

There's only a handful of people that has 10+ Star pro's or more on this forum. So top tier players can realistically only get the rewards, why change that and make it even more impossible for the others to even get a normal Star, frankly it's rather stupid if they decide to raise the bar higher, I'm just thinking of the players that haven't got a stacked LU as some of us. but won't surprise me if they do, it;s all about the $$$$

@Lefxy_
MVP: J.Lin

Old 04-15-2015, 07:47 AM   #18
Pro

Yonder's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefxy
There's only a handful of people that has 10+ Star pro's or more on this forum.
I think there are a few more. The #1 My NBA Mobile Fansite list ~25 of those and there surely are more. I know as I'm one of them.
Old 04-15-2015, 09:08 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonder
I think there are a few more. The #1 My NBA Mobile Fansite list ~25 of those and there surely are more. I know as I'm one of them.
aha , even so tho, what's the percentage of people having 10+'s on here compared to the people that don't. still kinda high, I'd like to think most people can at least get the Star card without spending anything. just keep it the way it is, otherwise we all might need 20 pro's ...

@Lefxy_
MVP: J.Lin

Old 04-15-2015, 09:33 AM   #20
Pro

eastfreestyler's Arena

I'm quoting this as my .02

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
I have explained the reasoning on why we made several changes with this last update. Some are not popular, I get that, but they are necessary for the overall health of the game. Others, we reevaluated and changed (raised Credits rewards, lowered minimums on Epics), and those are turning out to be good changes. If we listened to the customer, we would have changed everything within an hour of release, and you would all be sitting on HOF Pro cards screaming at us that the game sucked since there was nothing to do. Everyone wants things for free or as easy as possible until they get them. Then they realize they want more. Games are about the journey, not just about the destination. Enjoy the journey, and progression through the game.
I'm sure those who play this game a lot already increased the number of star pros/deck overall since the last event. If you can't make it to the final rewards now, you will do so in the future. AH already accelerates the progression of this game, so I understand the changes CD make to keep the game more challenging.
Old 04-15-2015, 09:38 AM   #21
MVP

Dextro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonder

Be careful - there are tons of basic players. Not everybody is as crazy as us.
There are definitely more, but the reason why epics and ultra rare sell that good, is because there are many of them.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2015, 10:23 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastfreestyler
I'm quoting this as my .02

I'm sure those who play this game a lot already increased the number of star pros/deck overall since the last event. If you can't make it to the final rewards now, you will do so in the future. AH already accelerates the progression of this game, so I understand the changes CD make to keep the game more challenging.
You can tell yourself that, but the previous rewards didn't let everyone get everything. The AH hasn't let everyone get everything. I don't buy the spin. Plenty of other games are a lot more generous with cards and they don't seem to have problems. I truly think these guys are a little out of their league and don't understand how digital economies work. They haven't adapted. They continue to live in the model that last year's game had. They continue to think that tightening everything up is the way to fix it, yet everything points to just the opposite.
Old 04-15-2015, 11:09 AM   #23
Rookie

I'd just be happy if they fix the damn bug that locks our cards in RTTC when there's no RTTC. Yes you can still auction them from the cards screen, but you can't use them for training.
Old 04-15-2015, 11:13 AM   #24
Pro

eastfreestyler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
You can tell yourself that, but the previous rewards didn't let everyone get everything. The AH hasn't let everyone get everything. I don't buy the spin. Plenty of other games are a lot more generous with cards and they don't seem to have problems. I truly think these guys are a little out of their league and don't understand how digital economies work. They haven't adapted. They continue to live in the model that last year's game had. They continue to think that tightening everything up is the way to fix it, yet everything points to just the opposite.
Can you please give me scenario how AH can't let you get to pro 1 or 2 cards?
IMO, AH works across all tier (lower to the top). It's much easier to find dupe on AH rather than pulling them from the board.
I don't want to beat a dead horse on this AH arguments as I've seen your stance on it from other threads.
But AH give many benefits if players understand how it works. You have to agree to that

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...7&postcount=95
Someone should make a thread about selling cards on AH.

Even the OP managed to get 5 star pros from AH, I think he doubled his star pros from the last RTTC event. I wouldn't be able to get to 10 star pros season line up without AH. It will take me months, mynba2k16 will arrive before I get there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »