Home

Where to go for Support?

This is a discussion on Where to go for Support? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 04:28 PM   #41
Rookie

jmcki330's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Where to go for Support?

Hey Joe

Any additional response from support As you know I was supposed to get Tier 4 and got tier 1. Waterloo also had tier issue problem due to 2 accounts on 2015 profile log in

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by joenuts83
I got a response!

Hi there, joe perez. We just wanted to let you know that your request (#1227859) has been updated.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
http://support.2k.com/hc/requests/1227859

You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Louis-Philippe T., Oct 6, 1:37 AM:
Hey joe,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support!

We are really happy to finally get the game into the hands of the players and we love receiving feedback on all of our amazing titles!

With that said, we would love to know more about your thoughts on the game and fully encourage you to leave feedback in these designated areas to help us improve the NBA 2K series with each year’s planned release. You can do so over here at:

PS4/Xbox One: http://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.ph...-(PS4-XBOX-One)
PS3/360: http://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.ph...-(PS3-Xbox-360)
PC: http://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.php?661-NBA-2K16-(PC)
2K is constantly monitoring these threads to help improve our games and to help us touch base with the only thing that keeps our games strong; The Community!

If you have any other questions or concerns, JUST DO IT! - Yeah, they should add his flex animation for those nice shots you land. Or just make a crowd variation of Shia Labeouf with a bunch of him just cheering your team on, right? Also, make sure not to ball too hard else you might break the game!

Cheers,

Louis-Philippe T.
2K Support

joe perez, Oct 2, 1:48 PM:

Dear Customer Support, my support issue is...

I was supposed to have tier 5 loyalty rewards and only received tier 4 rewards. I would like my UR enhancements and extra double picks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 11:28 AM   #42
Cat Daddy Games

Let me address everyone that was getting lower tier Loyalty Rewards.

We found a problem within the first 12 hours of launch where PO Support cards were not getting counted towards your Loyalty Points. That means if you were right on the cusp of a new tier then and you claimed right after launch, then you got a lower tier depending on how many Support cards you were relying on.

When we found the problem, we fixed it server side so anyone that hadn't claimed yet was given prop credit for their Supports. The number of people affected by the initial problem was under 50 players. Those players we automatically added 24 hours worth of Pick Doubler to your time, there was no in game notification unfortunately, but you did get the additional time. We also sent those people the missing cards, which would have shown up as pop ups in game.

If you did not receive either of those things, and think you were supposed to get a higher tier, it is likely you missed the deadline for Loyalty Points to be added, Sept 8. However, you can send in a Feedback and we will investigate. When you send in a Feedback, please select the Card Issues option. Based on what I am seeing in this thread the major reason you're not getting timely responses is because you selected the one option that generates an email to 2K Support. You want an option that sends to a @catdaddy.com alias. That will get your problem to our Feedback team who can be much more timely with their response. We have that one option in Feedback that generates a mail to 2K to deal with console related issues. Anything to do with the mobile app though you want to send to Cat Daddy.
Old 10-12-2015, 05:16 PM   #43
MVP

joenuts83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad

We found a problem within the first 12 hours of launch where PO Support cards were not getting counted towards your Loyalty Points. That means if you were right on the cusp of a new tier then and you claimed right after launch, then you got a lower tier depending on how many Support cards you were relying on.

When we found the problem, we fixed it server side so anyone that hadn't claimed yet was given prop credit for their Supports. The number of people affected by the initial problem was under 50 players. Those players we automatically added 24 hours worth of Pick Doubler to your time, there was no in game notification unfortunately, but you did get the additional time. We also sent those people the missing cards, which would have shown up as pop ups in game.

If you did not receive either of those things, and think you were supposed to get a higher tier, it is likely you missed the deadline for Loyalty Points to be added, Sept 8. However, you can send in a Feedback and we will investigate. When you send in a Feedback, please select the Card Issues option. Based on what I am seeing in this thread the major reason you're not getting timely responses is because you selected the one option that generates an email to 2K Support. You want an option that sends to a @catdaddy.com alias. That will get your problem to our Feedback team who can be much more timely with their response. We have that one option in Feedback that generates a mail to 2K to deal with console related issues. Anything to do with the mobile app though you want to send to Cat Daddy.

Hey Danan,

I did get the extra 24 hours but did not receive the extra wild, spec upgrades and UR ability cards. So I guess I got half of the loyalty rewards. Until I hit UR tier I had 0 UR abilities and didnt see a pop up to claim them.
QG LU

Epic Pro Maurice Cheeks
Epic Pro Monta Ellis
Epic Pro Larry Johnson
Epic Pro Draymond Green
Epic Pro Dikembe Mutombo
Old 10-13-2015, 11:14 AM   #44
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by joenuts83
Hey Danan,

I did get the extra 24 hours but did not receive the extra wild, spec upgrades and UR ability cards. So I guess I got half of the loyalty rewards. Until I hit UR tier I had 0 UR abilities and didnt see a pop up to claim them.
Like I said, send in a Feedback then so we can look at your account.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:48 PM   #45
Rookie

jmcki330's Arena

hi Danan

I will send in feedback I did not receive TIER 4 rewards but Tier 1- I think this was due to 20152k profile that had 2 accts= one my sons acct which had Tier 1 rewards points and my acct which was at Tier 4 rewards

on the launch my acct was there but my sons Tier 1 rewards were there and my acct and the Tier 4 rewards were not given

Please help

I know Waterloo was also affected by this

Thanks

Quote:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 04:55 PM   #46
Pro

waterloo24's Arena

Thanks I just submitted what was instructed and hoping for the best to resolve this.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcki330
hi Danan

I will send in feedback I did not receive TIER 4 rewards but Tier 1- I think this was due to 20152k profile that had 2 accts= one my sons acct which had Tier 1 rewards points and my acct which was at Tier 4 rewards

on the launch my acct was there but my sons Tier 1 rewards were there and my acct and the Tier 4 rewards were not given

Please help

I know Waterloo was also affected by this

Thanks

CLICK BELOW FOR:

MY 2K15 GOOD TRANSACTION LIST
Old 10-21-2015, 01:02 PM   #47
Banned

Ashi5W's Arena

emailed them about loyalty rewards issue, still no response. emailed them again today hope i get a response @NWGameDad

Last edited by Ashi5W; 10-22-2015 at 03:46 AM.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:31 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi5W
emailed them about tier issue, still no response. emailed them again today hope i get a response @NWGameDad
Do you also have not getting Freebie after reach a tier?

I just got to epic and was hoping for a freebie and they didn't give me.

i am 4 game away from 1000 and is scared now

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »