Home

What is the best way to get credits?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to get credits? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2015, 11:14 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: What is the best way to get credits?

daily bonus, season, selling trainers -- many ways besides spending real money!
Old 05-12-2015, 12:37 AM   #10
Rookie

Timjmann's Arena

Thanks for the input. I grind as much as I can with nearly 19,000 games played. I think my biggest obstacle to success is that all the events happen over the weekend when I am spending time with my wife and kids. I can usually play all day at work but home life slows down my game life. Lol
Old 05-12-2015, 12:45 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timjmann
I've spend about $100 on credits, I've won credits in season rewards, and I've made a few credits from setting up deals through the forums here. But I see you guys with decks much better than mine and I wonder, what is the secret? Are people just spending thousands of dollars on this game? Do I need to try more with the auction house? I hate that there is a listing fee, even if a card goes unsold. I don't have the console game, but are people able to gain a lot of credits that way?
Any insight would be much appreciated.
If you can't afford to spend real money, then you have to spend a lot of time, if you just started the game, you have to play continuously for minimum 3 months to build a stronger deck. Another way is before you place any card on the AH make sure they are fully trained, I bought card on the AH frequently just to use it as a fodder and I think I am not the one doing it. I buy any fully trained legendary card just to fill in my PRO-stars quick. Unless you dont' have 20 pro-star don't expect any chance of getting high value card for sale on the AH, becasue it is my current status now, I found it difficult now to have a successful BIN, I had sold all my PLayoff cards that I won, just to earn credits, and that credits I gave to my partner to speedup her deck.

Last edited by TheEDGE_USA; 05-12-2015 at 12:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 01:13 AM   #12
MVP

Dextro's Arena

It is really depending on your point of view. You have to invest either time or money, the longer you play the game, the easier it gets to earn some credits "for free".

If you have to build up your RTTC deck and selling training fodder at the same time, this gonna be a tough situation. As each sold card is killing a bit of your progress. To avoid that, you'd have to play tons of games.

Lower tier cards who are trained will sell pretty constantly, but as I said, when you are in lower tier, it will kill your own progress a bit.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2015, 01:16 AM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timjmann
Thanks for the input. I grind as much as I can with nearly 19,000 games played. I think my biggest obstacle to success is that all the events happen over the weekend when I am spending time with my wife and kids. I can usually play all day at work but home life slows down my game life. Lol
My situation exactly!

If I was single I would be top 100 in every RC but I am not I have a wife and three kids so my weekends are very busy BUT I like the game and needed the cards so every two weeks, when the wife and kids are asleep, I would play RCs in bed watching a couple of movies until like 4am and operate on 4-5 hours sleep for 3 nights.

Pick up a couple of extra hours elsewhere during the day and you have enough to place top 1k for stars, JUST. Use hotstreaks and you would do it easily (being a free player I haven't previously had the credits to do this, hotstreak, but reckon I could now)
Old 05-12-2015, 02:41 AM   #14
Rookie

Dudok's Arena

I'm 100% a free-player and only started playing in mid-March (which is quite late) with a Legendary deck now. Trust me, I used to have the same question as you but I guess I just realize that its just about putting in the effort and time if I'm not gonna pay. I just grind QGs (for resets and Ladder Rewards), RCs and RttCs (these are key for me really), and play seasons to get better cards each time which helps you advance you up the tiers.

We all have to spend time with gf, wife, family, friends, etc. and I can't pull out my phone to tap away in those situations, of course, so I do these mostly during my commutes (cus I take public transit everywhere) and when I'm just home watching TV and I guess before I sleep.

These things will eventually "snowball". What I mean is once you start to really move out of the lower tiers and find that you have cards to spare then you can use the AH to sell/trade. You will realize earning credits and earning better cards (again, to propel you up the tiers) become quick and easier here. This is when I find the game really gets more "fun" too cus of the interactions with fellow 2K15ers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »