Home

Announcing MyNBA2K16 and MyNBA2K15 Loyalty Rewards

This is a discussion on Announcing MyNBA2K16 and MyNBA2K15 Loyalty Rewards within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2015, 12:27 PM   #65
All Star

apos1914's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Announcing MyNBA2K16 and MyNBA2K15 Loyalty Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_nicholson
I'm sorry you're frustrated, man. Like I said, we're switching up events to help players get more Playoff cards. You'll see.

25 PO Pros, gives the player 75 points. That's not even level 3.... I am sorry, but i think this is just a "Greats Packs" promotion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2015, 12:28 PM   #66
All Star

kclutch24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJack
As someone who was eons above the max threshold for last year's loyalty rewards, I'm glad they're making top rewards really difficult to reach. That's why they're top rewards. Not many people should be able to reach them.

This is mostly good news.

I strongly believe PO RC cards need to be worth more points though. Getting a Greats card in RttC is so much easier than grinding for a Rivals card.

Buying a Greats card is so much cheaper than dropping 60K on a RC pack.

Why aren't RC cards valued in this structure?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Bro, that's great and all...but what does it say when the top players in the game don't even have 370 points to reach stage 5?
Old 07-01-2015, 12:28 PM   #67
Banned

MWIL's Arena

Sounds like another RTTC cash grab is coming up!
Old 07-01-2015, 12:29 PM   #68
All Star

yiy1156's Arena

Announcing MyNBA2K16 and MyNBA2K15 Loyalty Rewards

Basically drop $5000+ so you can start at level 5 next year... Great... So much for a free app

Oh wait, what's a loyalty reward? UR warriors cards? Lol.. So much for $5000
Epics: 26 (1 support)
Epic Pros: 1 (midyear Tereke Evans)
Drafted Epics: 24
Legendary players: 0
Legendary supports: 2
Drafted: 2
Rivals: MJ, Duncan, Ewing, Dirk, KD
Old 07-01-2015, 12:31 PM   #69
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

If this doesn't stop you grinding like an addict for 20hrs a day you really should seek help. Those guys keep keep spitting on you all and you just wipe it off and take another load. Think about it.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:31 PM   #70
MVP

Danab's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
It's quite depressing actually. I dont believe there's a single player who can get level 5. That's 25 POTG Pros.

Really disappointing news. We were expecting something new for this app, you know, the one we are playing now...

The rewards themselves are actually disappointing too. Players with 25 PO Pros, dont even make it to the 3rd level... It's not a loyalty reward, it's another way to promote Greats Packs sales.

I am a hard-core fan of this game, and i was really really expecting something more exciting than this...
Many will. I have 121 points and I know many people who have WAY more POTG than me ... and more event are coming...
Old 07-01-2015, 12:31 PM   #71
Pro

To be honest i don't mind about loyalty rewards in the new game. They're gonna be useful for like one month, then they will be useless.

Actually I'm more interested in the fact that having playoff cards in this game will be easier. This is a good thing.

Actually I'm trying to figure out the rewards of rttc, can't wait to know how significant the difference will be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2015, 12:31 PM   #72
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_nicholson
Most of our events going forward have been designed to help players get way more Playoff cards. We want you to have fun, get powerful cards, and enjoy the card battling experience at PO tier.
So Brad,
I have spent real cash on this game. Not much, but it's the first mobile game ever I have spent money on. That says something. But this announcement has me ready to quit. Loyalty rewards are great, but if you make it near impossible to even get the first reward, it takes everyone's motivation away.

You have to realize that minus the new events coming, the very best LU on this forum, probably the best LU in your entire game is only Tier2. That's crazy!

If all your events are the same as the previous 2 where I can get 1-3 more PO cards each time I still won't even come close to the first tier. I'm not even on the same level as many guys on this forum, but I have spent countless hours on this game and a little cash...and yet I only have 4 PO cards, 0 Pros or Greats. And you are basically telling me MAYBE I have a chance to get into Tier1...as long as I spent more countless hours. I guess I will wait to see what this RTTC is and what the rewards are.

Lastly, doesn't this really hurt the PO market? Everyone holding onto their PO cards, now I can't buy the dupe or certain card that I need. People has PO singles that they didn't need before and would sell at a good price, but now they will hang onto them for the extra point, and us poor people are left with out a means to get our card.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »