Home

Blog: Seasons in MyNBA2K16

This is a discussion on Blog: Seasons in MyNBA2K16 within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #33
Pro

JBGlass's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Blog: Seasons in MyNBA2K16

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_nicholson
Hey! Had to crack out ye' olde spreadsheet to talk about rewards. It all depends on what tier you're in. For example, if you take the championship in Super Rare, you'll win 1 UR player card and a good chunk of RP. This is, of course, still being play tested so the reward structure that I just mentioned might be revised come game time.

I instantly thought of "It's only a flesh wound"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 02:09 PM   #34
Pro

I honestly feel like matchmaking was just fine in 2k15.

The only thing that made it screwy was the players. Outside of stuff like common bench, and people dropping down for easier seasons, the matchmaking was fine.

Now that they're taking away common bench strat, it seems to me that things should be fine.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 03:34 PM   #35
Rookie

DaFunkDoc's Arena

If energy cards are anything like WWE Supercard, we will be able to acquire several more than last year. I can get 25 energies in Supercard in 30-40 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2015, 08:44 PM   #36
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJack
I honestly feel like matchmaking was just fine in 2k15.

The only thing that made it screwy was the players. Outside of stuff like common bench, and people dropping down for easier seasons, the matchmaking was fine.

Now that they're taking away common bench strat, it seems to me that things should be fine.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Fine for you maybe but not a lot of others. Especially those without tank decks. I haven't won a season in months because I always get matched with tanks and the like irregardless that my deck is nowhere near as strong. I would like to get matched up with other people who also have 4 or 5 PO pros like myself instead of knowing at the very beginning that I have no shot in hell of winning a season. Gets frustrating and the reason I stopped playing seasons.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 09:03 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souf sia 4 lia
Fine for you maybe but not a lot of others. Especially those without tank decks. I haven't won a season in months because I always get matched with tanks and the like irregardless that my deck is nowhere near as strong. I would like to get matched up with other people who also have 4 or 5 PO pros like myself instead of knowing at the very beginning that I have no shot in hell of winning a season. Gets frustrating and the reason I stopped playing seasons.

Agreed. Matchmaking is terrible. Really no way around it.

--------------------------------------------------
IGN: Da1nOnlyCMart
MVP: Epic Pro Michael Jordan
Tier: Playoff++

Good Transactions: kolson21, d55 (8/5), quandofloo (8/7 & 8/14), waterloo24 (8/7), carbonKid(8/11), Illest (8/12), Mzong (8/12 & 8/17), Delly (8/16), H.A.N.K (8/22), bart0 (8/23), unremarkable33 (8/24), Grondemar (8/27)
Old 09-02-2015, 03:50 AM   #38
Rookie

lclishuai's Arena

Blog: Seasons in MyNBA2K16

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_nicholson
You will use energy cards, which can be picked off the draft board and won in Exhibition.

So there will be higher drop rate and quantity limit for energy card, right? Also I'm curious about player stamina. How often do we need refill them with energy card? Refilling 15 players 8-10 times during regular season and even more frequently during playoffs could lead to a hard grinding for energy cards

IGN: Frank
Tier: PO+
MVP: Kobe Bryant
Old 09-02-2015, 03:55 AM   #39
Pro

jasrulz63's Arena

Will Assistant Manager cost RP or credits?
Old 09-02-2015, 05:38 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souf sia 4 lia

You're just unlucky with matchmaking. I tend to only make QF with my 1 PO Pro but I did win a season a few weeks ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »