Home

Possible for me to enter epic before 1000 games?

This is a discussion on Possible for me to enter epic before 1000 games? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2015, 10:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Possible for me to enter epic before 1000 games?

In view of my current QG tier and no. of games, is it possible for me to enter epic before 1000 games?

I don't have any duplicate for my UR & SR. And I have 3 veteran contracts and 3 wild cards.

If possible, how should I proceed?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (401.1 KB, 226 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 11:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Possible for me to enter epic before 1000 games?

I don't know. I'm at 900 games and still have 3/4 at UR++. I've got a Pro SR, a pro UR, 2 URs, and an epic. It looks like you need at least 3-4 proed UR cards to break into the epic tier.

So look to the auction house, hope for wild cards and veteran contracts. Try to make a trade?
Old 10-09-2015, 11:31 AM   #3
Rookie

chastepuppet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPiddlepot
I don't know. I'm at 900 games and still have 3/4 at UR++
Is that your tier rating with all your players boosted? Because if not you could probably boost to Epic temporarily for your 1000th game played as well as the freebie. It's been discussed in another thread that you want to have several charges on your players before you do this because your tier rating does not visually change after your players charges have warn off (ex: you'll still see you are in the epic tier but you're in fact back in UR++).
Old 10-09-2015, 11:37 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chastepuppet
Is that your tier rating with all your players boosted? Because if not you could probably boost to Epic temporarily for your 1000th game played as well as the freebie. It's been discussed in another thread that you want to have several charges on your players before you do this because your tier rating does not visually change after your players charges have warn off (ex: you'll still see you are in the epic tier but you're in fact back in UR++).
Oh, interesting. So let me get this straight. The boosts count toward the tier rating, with each charge raising the stat by a certain number of points (so that 1 charge might equal 20 points, and 5 equals 100)? So do you boost each stat on each player or just their specialization stat?
Old 10-09-2015, 11:40 AM   #5
Rookie

chastepuppet's Arena

Quote:
Oh, interesting. So let me get this straight. The boosts count toward the tier rating, with each charge raising the stat by a certain number of points (so that 1 charge might equal 20 points, and 5 equals 100)? So do you boost each stat on each player or just their specialization stat?
The boost you get is the same whether you put 1, 5, or 10 charges. But you want to make sure your players are still in fact boosted (and didn't just use their last charges) when you play the 1000th game and when you pull the reset card for the freebie.

And you should boost the stats of your best players first because it's a percentage of their value, and boost all their stats. Higher starting stats = higher boosts. I boosted all my players' stats and went from UR++ to Epic, and from Epic+ all the way to Legendary!

* Edit * After you boost your players restart the app to refresh your tier rating. Right now it is delayed both when you boost and when you lose your charges.

Last edited by chastepuppet; 10-09-2015 at 11:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 12:03 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chastepuppet
The boost you get is the same whether you put 1, 5, or 10 charges. But you want to make sure your players are still in fact boosted (and didn't just use their last charges) when you play the 1000th game and when you pull the reset card for the freebie.

And you should boost the stats of your best players first because it's a percentage of their value, and boost all their stats. Higher starting stats = higher boosts. I boosted all my players' stats and went from UR++ to Epic, and from Epic+ all the way to Legendary!

* Edit * After you boost your players restart the app to refresh your tier rating. Right now it is delayed both when you boost and when you lose your charges.
That just blew my mind. Awesome. Do you remember what kinds of cards you had in your QG deck at that point when you went from UR++ to Epic?
Old 10-09-2015, 12:19 PM   #7
Rookie

chastepuppet's Arena

Quote:
That just blew my mind. Awesome. Do you remember what kinds of cards you had in your QG deck at that point when you went from UR++ to Epic?
Pretty sure I had 2 UR pros and 3 SR pros, with one of the URs being a foil with one specialty upgrade.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:28 PM   #8
MVP

joenuts83's Arena

Do not stat charge to get your tier up, it will go up visually but the game does not count it. I did it to go to epic from UR and got a UR foil. And others have done the same, it goes by your real non boosted tier. So do so at your own risk.
QG LU

Epic Pro Maurice Cheeks
Epic Pro Monta Ellis
Epic Pro Larry Johnson
Epic Pro Draymond Green
Epic Pro Dikembe Mutombo

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »