Home

Game nights price increase

This is a discussion on Game nights price increase within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2015, 11:47 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Game nights price increase

This is why I didn't play this RttC at all. I'd like to know how many people play these RttCs versus last years. It's like last year when they had the first RttC to difficult and dialed it back. It took them a couple tries to get it right, then RttC was the best event by far.

Why not just do it like last year? By trying to "improve" it, they destroyed it. They actually expect me to spend a bunch of money to get a card that I don't need?

I played a few games of RttC to get fodder quickly.
Old 11-15-2015, 12:02 AM   #10
Rookie

Yup RTTC is a joke and I really hope not too many people allowed themselves to be fleeced by CD. I did the math and gave up hope immediately. As a man with a wife, 3 kids and a full time job I'm not going to deprive myself of sleep for a game. And on top of that even if I wanted to I would have STILL needed to drop cash to get to Shaq. I too I understand the business perspective and I'm ok with having to put some money down in order to get a full nights sleep and handle my responsibilities. I'm just saying it should be possible to get the top reward with dedication and by grinding. I'm not saying 100% of the players should get Shaq nor am I saying it should be a cakewalk but it should not require cash.

MyTeam- The North
Old 11-15-2015, 02:21 PM   #11
Rookie

yup, i basically played +2's most of the time just to make it easy to play without paying much attention and tried to grind out some resets...so far i've gotten maybe 3 epics and a leg with a ton of UR...definitely more useful then if i tried to grind all the way to "possibly" get something worthwhile

it's weird that this year RC is more beneficial than RTTC...i'd much prefer to play events on my own time than having to compete with everyone else in game to reach a particular rank for a reward i want
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »