Home

Potential MyNBA2K16 Progression Schedule

This is a discussion on Potential MyNBA2K16 Progression Schedule within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2015, 03:52 PM   #9
Banned

Ashi5W's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Potential MyNBA2K16 Progression Schedule

Im starting to think it won't be named star tier because of the clash with star contracts but i may be wrong.
Old 11-16-2015, 07:15 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbit
They didn't release Star Cards for Christmas last year? That'd be the timing I'd be targeting if I were in CD's shoes!

Naw it's better to take all that Christmas money on cards that will be irrelevant in two weeks. Than you can double dip and make even more money.

Gotta be thinking bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2015, 03:25 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
Naw it's better to take all that Christmas money on cards that will be irrelevant in two weeks. Than you can double dip and make even more money.

I like the way you think. I just figured something big will happen prior to the year ending so that it looks good on the Q4 report. Everybody's got a boss! And let's be honest, power creep will happen on a weekly basis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2015, 03:15 AM   #12
Pro

CAMeagle's Arena

Updated Post #1 with new and additional information.

Personally, I'd like to see a Bucks event in Star or Playoff tier with Kareem (or Lew Alcindor at the time) as the headliner. 70-71 RttC with Kareem/Oscar come to mind, or a RC with those two as top tier rewards with 2001 Ray Allen as 3rd best card! And I do see Glenn Robinson and Michael Redd both in the 2k16 PC MyTeam version...

Thanksgiving coming up -- wonder what event and teams we'll see! Post what teams and/or players you'd like to see in the future! (NOTE: You can check for licensed players in console/PC game.) I'm sure not all of their events are planned yet!
Old 11-23-2015, 03:49 PM   #13
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

This is good stuff CAM. Great to visualize what may happen. I really hope they mix it up. Following the same release schedule as last year will be boring. Will probably have no incentive to then play 2k17 since it will be too much of the same again.

Can anyone speak to the differences or similarities between '14 and '15? I imagine if they changed 15 they would attempt to also change 16 right?
Old 11-23-2015, 04:22 PM   #14
Rookie

story83's Arena

On Twitter, I suggested more kinds of events like a three-on-three tournament and short events with small prizes leading up to larger prizes. They said, "Sounds like a good idea. We have some plans for the future."
Old 11-24-2015, 07:59 PM   #15
Rookie

Timjmann's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
Can anyone speak to the differences or similarities between '14 and '15? I imagine if they changed 15 they would attempt to also change 16 right?
14 was very basic. cards were common, uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary. Playoff tier came around for playoff time. There were no tiers for QG and season(correct me if I'm wrong). Card drop rates were random and no limits on energy. It seems like RC started a few months into the season. No AH. Proing cards was the same as 15. I think that's about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2015, 07:07 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

even they have what ever card at 2k in ratings but not worth spent any money on it because next version MyNBA2k17 release next year and restart all over again. CD think of a feature that able to suck your blood..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »