Home

"Quick" Selling? Not really.

This is a discussion on "Quick" Selling? Not really. within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: "Quick" Selling? Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_19
What I really hate is that level up cards show up when you're training even if you lock them. I had like 4 pages of them but it got so annoying I just quick sold them all lol
I want them to explain why level up cards show up under the Normal Cards filter for training. They are Extras. If I want to use them, I know where to find them.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:44 PM   #10
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: "Quick" Selling? Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite1216
I want them to explain why level up cards show up under the Normal Cards filter for training. They are Extras. If I want to use them, I know where to find them.
This times 2. One groggy night last RC, I trained away all my level up cards into a UR pro by mistake. The damn thing was already at level 11 before I started. I was training away Commons and clicked next page and then mistakingly clicked go back and was tapping on every thing but wasn't looking at my phone.

Suffice it to say, I didn't get them back. I shot an email off to CD explaining the situation and asked why the hell locked cards are allowed to be trained away and 2 weeks later I got their canned response "sorry but we can't give back level up cards that were already used to level up cards."

Yea, thanks for playing.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »