Home

Need Some Advice

This is a discussion on Need Some Advice within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2015, 11:55 AM   #1
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

OVR: 0
Need Some Advice

I'm currently on Epic tier. I usually fall short on RC from getting anything above an Epic card. I have 2 wild cards and 0 star contracts. I was hoping to save those wild cards for a higher tier but i currently have 2 DeAndre and 2 Porter and I don't know if I should just Pro those 2 or keep grinding out hoping I get at least a third of them. What would you guys do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2015, 12:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Need Some Advice

buy them from the AH and save those WC.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2015, 12:51 PM   #3
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

save the wild cards. think of them as costing 30k or 35k each (because the rate is, generally, one per 6 or 7 extras pack). you can buy dupe epics to pro some epics for about 8k to 10k a pop. because pro epics have higher stats then legendaries, you can use those to get into legendary tier.
Old 12-20-2015, 07:31 PM   #4
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Next time I pull a DJ or Porter I'll happily sell it to you for min.

But yeah, echoing what the others have said, don't waste your WCs on anything lower than a leg. Even with leg prices dropping into the 30k range, it's becoming a debate as to whether the WC is worth it then.

What we don't know at the moment is if WCs will work on the next tier of cards, or if they introduce some other "special" WC or whatever.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:45 PM   #5
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

I value a WC at about 100k rp. No legendary card, including rs/rc, is worth that. Try and get dupes, grind like crazy, that's what this game is...grinding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricFP
Next time I pull a DJ or Porter I'll happily sell it to you for min.

But yeah, echoing what the others have said, don't waste your WCs on anything lower than a leg. Even with leg prices dropping into the 30k range, it's becoming a debate as to whether the WC is worth it then.

What we don't know at the moment is if WCs will work on the next tier of cards, or if they introduce some other "special" WC or whatever.
No, just no! I will quit if they do that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2015, 11:11 AM   #6
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

Thanks for the advice guys! I will be on the look at the AH and hopefully draft one of those. I haven't had luck resetting the boards and pulling epics.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:35 PM   #7
Just started!

Sorry if this doesn't go here, but I can't start a new thread. Looking for some advice on what are the best legendary players to buy. For an average player it takes a long time to get 100k reward points and I don't want to make a mistake I'll regret. I saw the spreadsheet but it doesn't seem to be updated. Any advice?

Thanks!
Old 12-28-2015, 06:51 PM   #8
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBARocks
Sorry if this doesn't go here, but I can't start a new thread. Looking for some advice on what are the best legendary players to buy. For an average player it takes a long time to get 100k reward points and I don't want to make a mistake I'll regret. I saw the spreadsheet but it doesn't seem to be updated. Any advice?

Thanks!
There's a good spreadsheet here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...readsheet.html

IMO if you don't have any legs at all, I'd probably just buy myself a pro of the cheapest ones. These tend to be older, less popular players. The Sam Jones', Zeke, Dumars, etc.

From there, once you get into leg QG / seasons, you'll be getting legs every 5 days + resets, as you only need to progress through the first round to obtain a leg card. Then you can afford to be a little more pick-and-choosy because you'll be able to sell your resets, though they don't go for much anymore.

Once you build up a stable, you'll be able to progress quite far in RTTCs and hopefully pick up some of the better legs.

Anyway, it's just one method. My first 2 legs were singles Joe D and Zeke, bought through the AH for 70k a pop. These days you could find a pro for that much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »