Home

anyone else get robbed of the good agent perk????

This is a discussion on anyone else get robbed of the good agent perk???? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2016, 12:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: anyone else get robbed of the good agent perk????

I was definitely shocked to see the whole team struggle. I think if they were going to nerf it, which I feel like they did. They should say something. Not worth the grind to finish top 5 or 10 anymore if the drops are going to be that low. That is really they only perk anyone is after I think. Oh well, I for one won't be spending anymore money on this game. Thanks CD.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:08 PM   #10
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

I think we need a bigger sample size though to really tell if it's been nerfed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2016, 12:14 PM   #11
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerz24
I was definitely shocked to see the whole team struggle. I think if they were going to nerf it, which I feel like they did. They should say something. Not worth the grind to finish top 5 or 10 anymore if the drops are going to be that low. That is really they only perk anyone is after I think. Oh well, I for one won't be spending anymore money on this game. Thanks CD.
They will never say anything. In fact, I think they publicly broadcast the complete opposite... especially in terms of "Extras" packs from the start of the game versus about two weeks after lol. Not touched... Never nerfed... L OH freakin L.

-Snake
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 02:02 PM   #12
Banned

Sample size is there. Start paying attention while drafting and add up all the vet contracts while the perk is not active. On average 2-3 vet contracts an hour. Once good agent is activated the odds to even hit an extra card on the draft board is beyond low. Most time you'll reset the board before pullin a single extra. It's incredibly frustrating. I knew once I read Danans post stating that star contracts would be drafted at the same rate as vet contracts currently they would quickly regret that decision and nerf the rewards. Didn't take long either.

They probably realized that the biggest grinders would benefit far too much from being able to draft a quality amount of star contracts. Probably cost them a couple thousand dollars. This company would nerf their own grandmother if she was keeping them from a dollars profit.

Don't ever doubt the greediness and trickery this company and its employees (looking at you danan). You'll just set yourself up for constant disappointment.

Old 01-05-2016, 02:05 PM   #13
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

My team did not make Good Agent for this RC. But we did get it for last RTTC. So it's possible they changed more recently. We got 24 in 2hours. 2 of us got 0 though. 14 people played nonstop for 2hours though.

I got 3 so I am happy. We will attempt it again this RTTC and report back results. I hope it's not super nerfed. If so, then def not going for it anymore.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:40 PM   #14
Banned

Cat Daddy is the worst gaming or app company in the history of gaming. I've never seem a more petty or greedy company in my life. They treat their fans the absolute worst. Anything this company comes up with that sounds like it could be fun is ALWAYS a major disappointment. All of the perks except star contracts were complete bs. Foiler alert is the worst ever!!! And now star contracts is in the same class. Cat daddy consistently trashes their game for profits. Everything wrong with this game cat daddy has done on purpose, but this is going to far, so many of us busted our butts for that and then spent 3 hours getting one of the worst gaming experiences imaginable. That was a very brutal 3 hours. How can I motivate my team to keep playing and cat daddy robbed them. We've dealt with everything from this company including the worst taxes I'm gaming auction house and the absurd rules for the auction house. We deal with rttc rules and we keep it moving. We accepted that cat daddy won't let us sell cards we bought with cash. But this is too far they blatantly turned off the drop rate for star contracts. I'm done with this game until they change a bunch of stuff. Me and my team "Grindaz" are starting a boycott of the game , please join us in making cat daddy notice how bad they are treating their fans
Old 01-05-2016, 03:11 PM   #15
Rookie

I am now a believer that cd are a bunch of scumbags.Its obscene that our team pulled a ridiculous 1 star (which fell with only 2 minutes left).The thing that rubs the salt deep in is the captcha.I never had it come up more then every 20-30 games during any event or qg. Amazingly during both good agents we've had it came up every 3-5 games.....hmmm almost like their trying to slow my efforts.Also I never answered one wrong until now,5 times during good agent because it came up so often. I'll probably be banned now like other ambitious players. I really enjoy the game,but cd is taking the joy out. Jeez.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 03:12 PM   #16
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

So we just used our good agent and during two hours I got absolutely nothing, there is still another hour left but I'm not even gonna waste my time playing any more. Honestly cash daddy are like the gift that keeps on giving they're stooping to new lows constantly it seems. Funny thing is this isn't even the first time they've nerfed good agent because at the very start people were pulling a lot then they nerfed it to a rate that was still somewhat reasonable but now they've done this and killed the only useful perk. This perk actually gave teams a meaning because everything else associated with teams is completely useless. It's shocking how we spent so much time grinding to get this perk to then get basically nothing from it. They'll probably turn around and say we were grinding for the individual rewards and team perks are just a bonus. I don't know about anyone else but I certainly didn't fall for the Jordan hype and the only reason I spent so much time grinding was to help my team and certainly not to get a card that will be useless in a week or two. This game is becoming more and more of a joke after every greedy decision taken by cash daddy. But hey we have foiler alert so who needs star contracts what an utter joke. This is why I will never ever give them a dime I refuse to support companies like this. I bet Danan and friends are sitting there right now laughing at us that they managed to take us for idiots again.

Last edited by Adam_19; 01-05-2016 at 03:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »