Home

anyone else get robbed of the good agent perk????

This is a discussion on anyone else get robbed of the good agent perk???? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2016, 11:57 AM   #57
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: anyone else get robbed of the good agent perk????

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvnug
I wonder. Did you guys use good agent before the change that made ability cards more powerful? I believe that is when the stealth nerf took place.
I don't know when the change came about but we used our 2hrs @ 9am eastern time on Monday if that helps.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2016, 11:59 AM   #58
Rookie

iluvnug's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souf sia 4 lia
I don't know when the change came about but we used our 2hrs @ 9am eastern time on Monday if that helps.

At that time, that change had not been implemented.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:07 PM   #59
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvnug
At that time, that change had not been implemented.
Then it does sound like it was possibly nerfed. It also sounds like this might have not been the first time it was nerfed either. I can't imagine an entire team pulling a grand total of zero star contracts.

Old 01-06-2016, 12:10 PM   #60
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souf sia 4 lia
Then it does sound like it was possibly nerfed. It also sounds like this might have not been the first time it was nerfed either. I can't imagine an entire team pulling a grand total of zero star contracts.

Nah it wasn't the first time. At the very start when this perk was introduced people were pulling stars at the same rate as you would vet contracts how CD said it would work. Then they nerfed it to a somewhat reasonable rate still where you could pull 2-3 in 2 hours and now they've done this.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:20 PM   #61
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_19
Nah it wasn't the first time. At the very start when this perk was introduced people were pulling stars at the same rate as you would vet contracts how CD said it would work. Then they nerfed it to a somewhat reasonable rate still where you could pull 2-3 in 2 hours and now they've done this.
IMO, it made sense. You shouldn't be able to grind for 2hours and pull 8 star contracts like some people did. That needed a nerf. So in a 2hour span pulling 3 SC should be ideal. An average of 1.5 per h. I gotta imagine that's the most fair #. But then to nerf it AGAIN? Was this intended? Was this a bug? Or are these teams just extremely unlucky?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 12:23 PM   #62
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
IMO, it made sense. You shouldn't be able to grind for 2hours and pull 8 star contracts like some people did. That needed a nerf. So in a 2hour span pulling 3 SC should be ideal. An average of 1.5 per h. I gotta imagine that's the most fair #. But then to nerf it AGAIN? Was this intended? Was this a bug? Or are these teams just extremely unlucky?
Yeah 2-3 is reasonable and I can accept that but to then do this and whole teams going without anyone getting anything is ridiculous.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:10 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
I feel you not wanting the value of star contracts to go down. but saying there should be a limit or an average is kinda wack as well. if that is the logic behind the first nerf, then definitely don't advertise it the way the did originally. but if we are to stick with the low average logic then why not just set the "perk" as a set team reward, and the top teams players all get what like 6-9 contracts for sure(using the 1.5 per hour theory) and top 2-10 teams would get 3-5 guaranteed star contracts, then we know exactly what we are shooting for. which i would be cool with as well, but they pulled a bait and switch. Cash daddy knew that we would do the math on drop rates for vets and rookies, thats why there was an immidiate nerf (that all of us expected) and we all felt the immediate lowering of the drop rate, but like you said we were coo with the balance. but they knew we would get excited and play a lot more, thats why they combined the stealth nerf with the mj card. why not just have a consistent guaranteed prize, instead to offering a chance at a prize that we cant see the drop rate on so they can just as easily make it so they don't actually have to give out the prize.

thats like the lottery having people buy lottery tickets for a "chance" to win the lottery, then someone hitting the winning numbers, and the lottery people write a check for millions of dollars but it bounces........ lol
Old 01-06-2016, 02:54 PM   #64
Rookie

seedykiwi's Arena

In 8 hours of good agent I have pulled 3. And that's simply not worth 4 days of grinding..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »