Home

Team Triple Double Event Contest

This is a discussion on Team Triple Double Event Contest within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2016, 02:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Team Triple Double Event Contest

***This is a contest for members of team Triple Double only***

Hey guys, just thought we could have a little fun with this first Star tier RC. The contest will involve drafting as many Epic, Legendary, and Star cards as you can during the RC event. Each card rarity will hold a point value. The player with the most points wins.

Here's the breakdown:

Epic = 1 point
Legendary = 3 points
Star = 5 points

The prize:

20k buyout on any auction. When the winner is announced he/she can give me the details through a private message in game and I will go buy it. Make sure you keep the details secret to prevent forum trolls from replicating your auction and trying to steal your RP!

Here are the rules, please read them all!

-Only cards drafted during the RC event can be used.
-Only player cards and support cards count (No abilities)
-Entries into the contest will be submitted in this forum by posting screenshots of the cards you drafted. Screenshots should adhere to ALL of the following:

1. The screenshot must be taken on the draft board, not from your My Cards area.
2. The screenshot must show that you are playing in Star, Star+, or Star++ tier.
3. At least one card must be remaining and visible behind the drafted card. This is the only way I can see to verify that the card came from the event (because the color is different during RC). I suggest leaving at least one corner card for your last draft pick so this will always be present. Of course it's possible to draft a qualifying card on your last pick. For the purpose of this contest, this is just considered bad luck and the card can't be used. This should be a relatively rare occurrence, though.
4. Post your screenshots in this forum within 2 hours of event end (8:00 PM PST on Sunday).

There will also be bonus prizes for drafting wild cards from the board during the event. Each wild card drafted (limit 3 across the event) will earn a future 10k buyout (because I don't have enough credits right now). Post these as soon as you draft them, since there's a limit.

Also, if your Operation Sports handle is different from your IGN, make sure you tell me who you are!

Hope I didn't forget anything. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 02:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Team Triple Double Event Contest

Great idea. But there are a lot of ppl on Twitter Instagram and other social media sites who post pulls that aren't members here. Be weary of frauds posting other people's pictures. You should also required they take a pic of newest cards acquired with each one when you view in my cards. Just an idea to help you out
Old 01-27-2016, 02:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Good idea teammate. I'll be participating.
Old 01-27-2016, 04:09 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Buckets
Great idea. But there are a lot of ppl on Twitter Instagram and other social media sites who post pulls that aren't members here. Be weary of frauds posting other people's pictures. You should also required they take a pic of newest cards acquired with each one when you view in my cards. Just an idea to help you out

Great suggestion, thank you!. Requirements for screen shots listed above still stand, but they should be further validated with a shot of your My Cards list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-27-2016, 09:08 PM   #5
Rookie

This is NuclearTuba, I'm in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2016, 12:18 AM   #6
Rookie

I will also be participating! Looking forward to some friendly competition