Home

OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch

This is a discussion on OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2016, 02:44 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch

Back to playing the real basketball game. A free player like me is upset because I did not get to exploit the glitch would benefit me and move up the tier and at the same time, if I did that I may just have shorten the life span of the game. On the other side, I am a bit happy since some cards in AH are now cheaper but that too may have an effect on the game too.
Old 02-15-2016, 03:35 AM   #74
Just started!

Ea madden mobile had a similiar glitch where there packs were free, it resulted in down time to roll back accounts to what they were before the glitch. That included sets that were completed, selling stuff you got from packs etc etc, so a rollback is quite possible, then again EA is a bigger company then catdaddy so who knows, all I know is, If the problem isn't fixed google will refund my purchases from the app so I'm kind of leaning towards them doing nothing

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2016, 03:43 AM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastfromtheast
Ea madden mobile had a similiar glitch where there packs were free, it resulted in down time to roll back accounts to what they were before the glitch. That included sets that were completed, selling stuff you got from packs etc etc, so a rollback is quite possible, then again EA is a bigger company then catdaddy so who knows, all I know is, If the problem isn't fixed google will refund my purchases from the app so I'm kind of leaning towards them doing nothing

Just curiously. How long did it take them to roll back the servers from when the incident occurred?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2016, 03:49 AM   #76
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipvan
Just curiously. How long did it take them to roll back the servers from when the incident occurred?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't really remember, I think it was less then a day but like I said EA is a bigger company so much more likely to fix things quicker then catdaddy

Old 02-15-2016, 04:11 AM   #77
Rookie

Being someone who was Leg++ and actually missed the free packs. I did already have an AS Wade and 2 Pro Legs so was really close to star but I benefitted massively from using all of my RP to snipe the AH.

I had saw some Pack sales during the weekend but I was just collecting the sale of some Epics from the AH when i checked the price of Stars as i could buy one and get me into Star when there was literally a new one every 30-60 seconds going up for under 20k. I managed to get myself 7 star cards for under 100k which also resulted in me getting me Freebie.

Jumped straight into a Leg Season with them all at Level 0 thinking yes free win. took nearly 2 hours to start and its 100% human with everyone having these All Stars looking at profiles all sub 200 games too. Only upside is they aren't that active or leveling all the cards
Old 02-15-2016, 04:36 AM   #78
Rookie

Since Saturday morning, I haven't even opened the app. Feel defeated right now.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:42 AM   #79
Rookie

BigTicket96's Arena

Everything feels so pointless...

I can't stand kids in global chat bragging about their new AS lineups.
I jus't can't.

This used to be a game where you took advantage if you payed a lot or played a lot.
And now? If you are on the right place in the right time?
Old 02-15-2016, 04:50 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetableLasagna
Since Saturday morning, I haven't even opened the app. Feel defeated right now.
I feel heavily defeated.
The hole weekend I was very busy with my family, my wife and little doughter and I had no time to read the forum and learn about the glitch.

My free time I only used my device to play to game.
And because I was out a lot of hours I bought a lot of HS to be able to get the RC card. I did not sleep last night (event ended 5 am here) and I came straight to work. I manage to finish top 250 and even I won the rc card I feel so defeated!

I have all event star cards and also 3 Star RS from winning 3 seasons in the row and with my rttc deck full of star pros.
All my effort the last 5 months are gone with this glitch.
I sent 2 hours reading what happened and how you all feel and I am very sad.

Maybe after 2 years of heavy grinding its time to retire.
MVP: Star RTTC Paul Pierce and Star RC Vince Carter
QG Wins: 18.750 (08 Feb 2016)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »