Home

OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch

This is a discussion on OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2016, 07:58 PM   #57
Rookie

CHIEF KEETH's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS Concerns: All-Star 2016 Pack Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricFP
You're right, that solution is not one I expect high paying players to be receptive to, which is why my first choice far and away is a rollback.

But between an AS giveaway and and nothing at all, I choose the former.

The only solution I can see whales being happy with is a full rollback so they don't lose their advantage. I'm with them on that.
It's not even the whales though. Like what does someone who is on Epic or Legedary tier have to play for if you hand them 10 star pros? Within like a week the only thing you'd have to do is play seasons for RS's or do your daily goals.
Old 02-14-2016, 08:02 PM   #58
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF KEETH
It's not even the whales though. Like what does someone who is on Epic or Legedary tier have to play for if you hand them 10 star pros? Within like a week the only thing you'd have to do is play seasons for RS's or do your daily goals.
The life of the game as it stands now concerns me more than the life of the game if they give a free handout. I have nothing to play for because, barring extreme luck, I'll only be put into seasons where I can't compete.

It causes it's own issues, but introducing a Star2.0 might be a way to combat that.

Some people have suggested Star 2.0 or earlier PO tier, but that won't work as the glitchers still have unfair advantages.

I like the elegant solution of lowering AS stats to base star level, but that still screws over people who paid for 'em.

Another elegant solution is matchmaking based off card type, rather than total stats, but then what about paying players again? Or people who earned AS cards via season?
Old 02-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #59
Rookie

unreal_insan1ty's Arena

AS pack 50% off

Let me guess that's their solution
Old 02-14-2016, 09:08 PM   #60
Rookie

that's actually hilarious..thinking that lowering the value of the pack is gonna get people to buy
Old 02-14-2016, 09:10 PM   #61
Rookie

Don't worry guys I just got lucky on extras packs. Got 3 WCs in 5 packs. Rollback is imminent lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 09:14 PM   #62
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal_insan1ty
AS pack 50% off

Let me guess that's their solution
Ok this would actually make me laugh.
Old 02-14-2016, 09:16 PM   #63
Rookie

I don't think it is the solution. I think the sale is pre-programmed for the ASG.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:25 PM   #64
Rookie

Daniel83's Arena

I understand everyone wants a roll back, especially the people who didn't play and are now at a disadvantage.

Since the glitch I accumulated around 100k extra rp, pulled a star Billups after 236 boards, and got a star Lillard 3 boards after that (not selling both yet). I started a season only 2hrs before the glitch, in with just one human and im by far better, which means guaranteed win and AS/HOF/RS Card.
On top of that I scored 11,250 points in RC and just claimed my Kawhi.

I put in a ton of work again since thursday like I have been the past events. I don't mind giving up the allstar cards, but if I lose all the above im not sure I want continue playing this game, all because CD messes up and cant respond in a timely manner.

I think a lot of the people demanding bans or a roll back are the ones that have nothing to lose because I know I don't want a roll back.

AS cards gone fine! But losing everything I played for is not ok!
Mzong, ML10040311, Cavs4Life, CeltsFan81, AspeHeat, Apos1914, Illmatic1909, Lefxy, Phamtaztik, Palitongo, Rsudac, Ray Bond IV, nmellor, MrKornDog, Rengeektx, joenuts83, vermouth, Lakerking, urnoggin, Dan13Marino, Fabio85, tankendrick

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »