Home

Dear CatDaddy

This is a discussion on Dear CatDaddy within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2016, 11:33 AM   #65
Banned

Afiveshi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dear CatDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan
The Operation Sports Terms of Service

If you have issues with how the forums are moderated, take it up in that thread or via PM.

Now lets keep this thread on topic.
It was on topic, really didn't see any trolling etc here but your sudden post did effectively kill the discussion, with all due respect it appears you derailed the thread if at all. Not looking to be banned just expressing an opinion

Back on topic I think a good thing to do would be at least to make the first star a foil (2 slot) or at least include the first rttc star card the following week in the RC for top 100

Last edited by Afiveshi; 02-25-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2016, 11:44 AM   #66
Rookie

ThisGoddzIlla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afiveshi
It was on topic, really didn't see any trolling etc here but your sudden post did effectively kill the discussion, with all due respect it appears you derailed the thread if at all. Not looking to be banned just expressing an opinion

Back on topic I think a good thing to do would be at least to make the first star a foil (2 slot) or at least include the first rttc star card the following week in the RC for top 100
I was wondering why they wouldn't make the first star a foil. All that tapping for a regular 1 spec Star just doesn't seem right.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:53 AM   #67
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisGoddzIlla
I was wondering why they wouldn't make the first star a foil. All that tapping for a regular 1 spec Star just doesn't seem right.
I think they view the first card and pretty easily obtainable?
Old 02-25-2016, 01:07 PM   #68
Banned

Afiveshi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
Its obtainable but i wouldn't say easy. Relative to the last card yes easy but I imagine surviving a soviet gulag would be relatively easy compared to the last card.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:46 PM   #69
Rookie

ThisGoddzIlla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
If you have a deck that makes the 1st Star card easily obtainable then it's useless to you anyway, unless it's a dupe.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:59 PM   #70
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Or hey - let's use common sense and not act like inhuman creatures when interacting with each other!

It's not hard guys - we don't take kindly to trolls. Be constructive, or go to another site.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 02-25-2016, 03:02 PM   #71
Banned

Afiveshi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Or hey - let's use common sense and not act like inhuman creatures when interacting with each other!

It's not hard guys - we don't take kindly to trolls. Be constructive, or go to another site.
I fear this may result in my ban but once again where is this coming from? Everyone's having a constructive discussion about an in game event and sure there's some witty banter being thrown about but nothing inhuman or creature-like as far as I've seen.

These posts by you and the moderators just seem sudden and uncalled for especially in this topic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2016, 03:10 PM   #72
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
I fear this may result in my ban but once again where is this coming from? Everyone's having a constructive discussion about an in game event and sure there's some witty banter being thrown about but nothing inhuman or creature-like as far as I've seen.

These posts by you and the moderators just seem sudden and uncalled for especially in this topic.
This forum specifically has become an absolute stain on OS. Every month or so I need to come in here and ban 8-10 people because no one seems to understand that OS is not the 'Let's yell at CatDaddy' place.

NWGameDad is a developer, and will be treated like one on this site. The fact that you have to post a TOS link in here to understand that you can't attack people immaturely is as sad as it is unbelievable.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »