Home

Blacktop Challenge

This is a discussion on Blacktop Challenge within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2016, 10:56 AM   #25
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Blacktop Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
You pointed out how long it takes to get 48k BRP. Even if you played 20 times a day it would still take 12 days to get 48k, a lot of people still have those enhancements saved

As I mentioned earlier, I've been saving enhancements for over a month now and only have 1 Rare Reb enhancement so far. There is less than 1% chance that you could get 4 of that enhancements in 12 days if you start with 1 or 0. I am giving it a generous 1/20 chance that you pull that exact enhancement, so it's really impossible to do so without any money spent, and quite a bit at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2016, 12:04 PM   #26
Pro

CAMeagle's Arena

Man, never thought I'd see the day that I'm actually excited to see energy in Extra packs along with Wild Cards and Spec. Upgrades...

The grind for energy to use in seasons and BTC is real...
Old 03-10-2016, 12:18 PM   #27
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMeagle
Man, never thought I'd see the day that I'm actually excited to see energy in Extra packs along with Wild Cards and Spec. Upgrades...

The grind for energy to use in seasons and BTC is real...
Haha, no one wanted to see the energy in the first card of the pack, now people will get excited to see that. Some at least.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2016, 12:21 PM   #28
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

From talking to teams it's pretty clear blacktop is merely a nice distraction. It's utterly useless to use as a means to an end. You will never get the rewards. The ROI is not even close to being worth it. Honestly I find the mode kind of fun. It's a nice break, but I can't play it very often. I can blind click on QG/RC/RTTC in various parts of my life. But BT is a whole other beast. I do love the 120picks, though picking 120times is actually pretty annoying. All in all, I am not a huge fan of the mode. But it doesn't hurt the game. It helps it slightly, but not as much as they hoped I think.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:55 PM   #29
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
From talking to teams it's pretty clear blacktop is merely a nice distraction. It's utterly useless to use as a means to an end. You will never get the rewards. The ROI is not even close to being worth it. Honestly I find the mode kind of fun. It's a nice break, but I can't play it very often. I can blind click on QG/RC/RTTC in various parts of my life. But BT is a whole other beast. I do love the 120picks, though picking 120times is actually pretty annoying. All in all, I am not a huge fan of the mode. But it doesn't hurt the game. It helps it slightly, but not as much as they hoped I think.
Expanding the deck to 250 or so would greatly help this. I'm always excited for 120 picks but it takes so long to pick them, train/stat charge/QS the cards then pick the remaining 40+ picks and do it again
Old 03-10-2016, 02:23 PM   #30
Rookie

I played 5 games and in 3 of them I've had network problems.

I lost those 3 games because of the connection, not for me. In the last round after 15 min playing.

Do you think that's a good idea for a game mobile where the most important is that the connection does not fail? With only 10 seg of wait you are out.

This mode is only for play by wifi or you're wasting your time.

Very good mode for a mobile (ironic on)
Old 03-10-2016, 03:11 PM   #31
Rookie

reterogherta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_R
I played 5 games and in 3 of them I've had network problems.

I lost those 3 games because of the connection, not for me. In the last round after 15 min playing.

Do you think that's a good idea for a game mobile where the most important is that the connection does not fail? With only 10 seg of wait you are out.

This mode is only for play by wifi or you're wasting your time.

Very good mode for a mobile (ironic on)
100% agree. This mode is a joke. Fastest tapping wins so if you have to wait for network for 10 secs per round you lose (which for me happens every time if I'm not on WiFi)

IGN: TheDissGod
MVP: Kobe Bryant Rivals Clash Star
Team: Down Under
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2016, 03:47 PM   #32
Rookie

CHIEF KEETH's Arena

How people can win 8 games in a round is blowing my mind. I finish 6 as fast as possible and have at most 5 seconds left.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »