Home

Loyalty Rewards?

This is a discussion on Loyalty Rewards? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2016, 10:22 AM   #1
Rookie

bstein2's Arena

OVR: 0
Question Loyalty Rewards?

Last year, Loyalty rewards were introduced on 7/1/15. For those new to the game, this was the post that announced the rewards and how they work.

Any idea if this is going to be a thing again? I've stopped playing 2k in favor of NHL and Pokemon. The game feels stale and is going to be replaced in October. Loyalty rewards would get me playing again. Thoughts anyone?

#ThibsFanForLife

Recovering Bulls addict - Go Minnesota Timberbulls - The Fighting Thibodeau's

#FireGarPax
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2016, 12:39 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Loyalty Rewards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstein2
Last year, Loyalty rewards were introduced on 7/1/15. For those new to the game, this was the post that announced the rewards and how they work.

Any idea if this is going to be a thing again? I've stopped playing 2k in favor of NHL and Pokemon. The game feels stale and is going to be replaced in October. Loyalty rewards would get me playing again. Thoughts anyone?
Nobody knows for sure. It's been asked to NWGameDad on Twitter many times in recent weeks with no response.
Old 07-13-2016, 12:51 PM   #3
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite1216
Nobody knows for sure. It's been asked to NWGameDad on Twitter many times in recent weeks with no response.
If anyone plays this game for more than two years they should get a special code that allows them to freely obtain the best cards in the game. That person has shown ultimate loyalty.

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC
Old 07-13-2016, 02:55 PM   #4
Pro

You know, Brad did announce the loyalty rewards in 7 different languages last year. Maybe they are having a tougher time translating this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2016, 01:51 PM   #5
Just started!

That Tumbler post is dated August 7. They may have announced they were doing them July 1, but we didn't get any actual details for a while. I guess it would be nice if they would tell us they were doing it again, but there's not really any reason to assume they wouldn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2016, 03:58 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat0403
That Tumbler post is dated August 7. They may have announced they were doing them July 1, but we didn't get any actual details for a while. I guess it would be nice if they would tell us they were doing it again, but there's not really any reason to assume they wouldn't.
No, they told us the loyalty reward tiers and tier requirements on July 1st. Heck, they even had a presentation on how to count your PO cards.

Details about the new app and what each tier would get came later. But a long time before the rewards were announced, we were told how your tier would be determined.

Edit: Here is the post that broke the news on OS.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=846575

Last edited by Elite1216; 07-19-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-19-2016, 04:01 PM   #7
Rookie

Chris_BWGER's Arena

Would also be helpful in terms of deck capacity - I already trained away / use for charges some of my Single PO cards. If they would announce it, we could all find out if its worth it to keep them or just train them away / quick sell / use them for charges.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:33 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_BWGER
Would also be helpful in terms of deck capacity - I already trained away / use for charges some of my Single PO cards. If they would announce it, we could all find out if its worth it to keep them or just train them away / quick sell / use them for charges.
Chances are that Star cards will have no effect on any loyalty rewards. I'd expect it to be a tweaked version of last year's system, with PO cards being the main determining factor.

What might make for an interesting twist is BTC PO cards being worth the most points (someone mentioned this in the main discussion thread a while back) in determining your rewards tier. I would understand this happening, but I'd also be a little frustrated, as getting those cards is so very hard & time consuming. Oh, and I don't currently have any of them.

I've auctioned off any Star or Legendary cards I have, and anytime I pull one from the draft board it goes to the AH immediately. I'm saving up RP (to buy wilds) & Wilds so that I can Pro a bunch of PO cards if that's what the loyalty tiers reward.

I have zero event cards, zero greats, and only one PO HOF card. I guess I'm really hanging my hat on the loyalty rewards being similar to last year. Here's to hoping...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »