Home

Signature Go-to moves.

This is a discussion on Signature Go-to moves. within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2014, 08:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Signature Go-to moves.

Do you guys remember when this feature was introduced in Live 08, and then got improved for live 09 and 10. When you got specific stepbacks for Wade, LBJ, CP3. Post fadeaways for Kobe, Garnet, Dirk. And even layups animations for certain players.

You could identify star players for the way they moved and shoot the ball. This was one of the best features in past Live games,is great that now we have signature sizeups and dribble moves, but i feel that shooting is limited, i don't have the same freedom i had in Live 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Signature Go-to moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luijo
Do you guys remember when this feature was introduced in Live 08, and then got improved for live 09 and 10. When you got specific stepbacks for Wade, LBJ, CP3. Post fadeaways for Kobe, Garnet, Dirk. And even layups animations for certain players.

You could identify star players for the way they moved and shoot the ball. This was one of the best features in past Live games,is great that now we have signature sizeups and dribble moves, but i feel that shooting is limited, i don't have the same freedom i had in Live 10.

Completely agree. I loved the old signature moves. Add that to live 15 paired with the signature size ups and were in business.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Signature Go-to moves.

Yeah, that's what i mean. But i'll make it better, gimme Live 10 mid range shooting in combination with Live 15 dribbling and inside shooting, and we'll have a very deep offensive game.

I remember in Live 10 we had different shot types, depending on the player movement we could perform jump stops, step backs and pull-ups. And in addition, some of the top stars in the league had unique animations.

I remember in Live 10, Wade's versatility in the offensive end with deadly mid range stepbacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »