Home

Uniform Issues

This is a discussion on Uniform Issues within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2018, 09:55 PM   #1
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Uniform Issues

These are just a few items that are killing me playing how I'd like to. There are a bunch of uniforms missing from the game that need to be put in. I know most teams haven't released their city uniforms yet but some teams are keeping there's from last year.

In franchise and league games sock lengths are all set to medium.

And lastly I'm a Celtics fan and love playing with them as I love their uniforms but not being able to pick the accessories Color is a game breaker for me as weird as that sounds. They don't wear black that often with their green set and it looks awful. Wish the user could select what team color went with what jersey.

OH and does anyone know how to take the under shirt off of players? They have players that have them that shouldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 10:39 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Uniform Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
These are just a few items that are killing me playing how I'd like to. There are a bunch of uniforms missing from the game that need to be put in. I know most teams haven't released their city uniforms yet but some teams are keeping there's from last year.

In franchise and league games sock lengths are all set to medium.

And lastly I'm a Celtics fan and love playing with them as I love their uniforms but not being able to pick the accessories Color is a game breaker for me as weird as that sounds. They don't wear black that often with their green set and it looks awful. Wish the user could select what team color went with what jersey.

OH and does anyone know how to take the under shirt off of players? They have players that have them that shouldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I hope they really add to user customization options next year. I really want to be able to edit shoes.

Also agree on the limited uniforms. It kills me that I can have the raptors vintage purple dinosaur jersey on my the one player but can’t use them in franchise.

Also no way to take off under shirt

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »