Home

Can someone please explain to me how to transfer rosters?

This is a discussion on Can someone please explain to me how to transfer rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Can someone please explain to me how to transfer rosters?

I can never, ever, get these GD transfer things to work. Last year the files were always corrupted, and now, when I copy the file to the memory card and then insert the memory card into the 360, no files appear. What am I doing wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2006, 11:11 PM   #2
Rookie

freudianslip's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Can someone please explain to me how to transfer rosters?

Bumpity, bumpity bump...

Man I just bought the Datel Xbox 360 transfer kit with a new memory card and cannot get any files to show up. Rest assured before I posted this I have, (1) Read, ad nauseum, the instruction manual that came with Datel Transfer Kit, (2) Searched far and wide online for more information and (3) Searched this site's forums using the "search" feature for more information. Nada...I am at my wits end and I need your help.

Now, I had the Sharkport AND the X-Port for the PS2 and I got those to work every time. However, for the life of me I cannot get this darn thing to work.

Here is what I have tried:

First, I downloaded Dkrause's latest roster file and his Dynasty file. I unzipped them and they appear as .z36 files

Next, I saved the .z36 files into a newly created folder on my desktop titled "360 Saves"

Third, I started the software, which appears to work fine.

Fourth, I plugged my factory 360 memory card into the memory card adapter which is plugged into a 2.0 USB port on my computer.

Fifth, backed up my memory card using the memory card "blade" in the software

Sixth, selected both the Roster and Dynasty file (highlighed in blue background) while in the "hard drive" blade and selected the "to mem" button.

Seventh, I watched the little lights at the bottom right corner of the screen illuminate and see the progress bar go gradually from 0% to 100%

Eighth, I see a confirmation at the bottom of the screen says "files transferred to memory card OK"

Ninth, exit the software

Tenth, remove my memory card

Eleventh, Plug my memory card into my 360 console and start NCAA Football 2007

Twelfth, go into "My NCAA-->Files (or something like that)-->Load/Delete

Thirteenth, THEN I SEE NO FILES

What am I doing wrong? Please Help...

Signed, sleepless in Sacramento

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »