Home

Ohio State Roster with Names and Changes

This is a discussion on Ohio State Roster with Names and Changes within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
Rookie

lloydman's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon14 Ohio State Roster with Names and Changes

Last night I worked on the Ohio State roster for NCAA 2009. All of the information is listed in an Excel file that is linked below. Please provide any feedback.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w44yub
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
Rookie

lloydman's Arena

Re: Ohio State Roster with Names and Changes

Version 2 - Based on some feedback, I made a few updates and added some created players with ratings to the sheet. All of the information is listed in an Excel file that is linked below. Please provide any feedback.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ieokyp
Old 07-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #3
Rookie

I would make Pryor's speed at least 90 and I would lower Robiskie's speed to 89 0r 90, 94 is way too fast. Also I am pretty sure Aram Olsen is no longer on the team.

I am also pretty sure Thaddeus Gibson put on some weight. He looked like a beast at hte spring game this year. He moved to DE and it looks like he really hit the weight room. I don't think the bio you used is completely up to date.

Overall everthing looks great, I will look at it a little closer and see if I would change anything else, I have been waiting for the roster patch to really look at it too close but your thead got me excited. GO BUCKS!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 12:15 AM   #4
Rookie

One more thing, guys can wear the same numbers. Washington and Chekwa were both #5 at the spring game. Ohio State has had players wear the same numbers during the season in the past. My Dad is horrible with names and that would always confuse him and I would have to tell him that two guys were twearing the same number.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »