Home

RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread

This is a discussion on RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #353
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2tarheel
SS: Harrison is the fastest player on the team so move up his speed to ~95-96. He is not experienced at safety though, so his OVR rating should probably be slightly decreased. Brandon Smith has looked very good and is "a devistatingly hard hitter" .
That's some great information on Michigan. Thanks.

Actually, Morgan Trent and Harrison compete head to head in the 40 yard dash, every once in a while. Trent has beat Harrison numerous times, but Harrison has won his fair share, also. Harrison shows excellent game speed, but I think that Morgan Trent plays faster. I gave Harrison a 96 speed, 91 agility and 96 acceleration. I gave Morgan Trent a 97 speed, 94 agility and 98 acceleration.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #354
Banned

OVR: 28

I will PM this to RAZR and tis will probably make it. I am almost doen with the ACC. Have about 4 more teams left then its SEC, Big East and the BCS is done. Then I will knock out the smaller confrences. Wierd enough I have akron done. But all is well. In order to get this out, I had to just focus on the depth chart and postions for players whether ot be they are in the wrong place and or arent in the game I am making it all right for EVERY team so basically EA needs to just go ahead and hire me on! Anyways, once the BETA is released, I will then do the equipment edits appearence and all the glamorous edits I am famous for. IF you want a sneak preview just play with any team on the PAC 10 (was gonna do it for everyone, but it takes a long time) an see for your self. Or just ask RAZR he has seen it. It looks fantastic. At least to me! LOL All the players look like real athletes and not weenies that they origionally are. So I am off to finish and until then boyos
Old 08-30-2008, 12:12 AM   #355
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

For Stanford:

LE Pannel Egboh is listed by Sporting News as a 2nd Round pick and possible 1st rounder with a big year. He could use a ratings increase from 81 ovr.

Also, LB Clinton Snyder is supposed to be the best of their solid trio and ESPN's blog says he is sure to be playing in the NFL. He could also use a boost from 84 ovr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2008, 12:53 AM   #356
Rookie

OVR: 1

Along with all the Nebraska stuff. Kyler Reed listed at ROLB on the roster currently in your locker, my apologies if its been changed, is a TE.

Also http://www.huskers.com//pdf7/137192.pdf there is a current depth chart.

Great work, can't wait to use the new rosters next week, especially now that the patch is out.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:24 AM   #357
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

LSU
Top CB recruit Patrick Johnson changed his name to Patrick Peterson
Number Changes
TE Matt Branch 83 to 82
TE Mitch Joseph 85 to 83
LG Will Blackwell 66 to 60
RT Jarvis Jones is not listed on the roster
RE Lavar Edwards 69 to 89
MLB Kyle Prater 51 to 41
CB Phelon Jones 33 to 25
1 Player to Replace
Rivals LSU depth chart has DE Lazurius Levingston as 3rd string at RE and LE
Also Fr. DT Kentravius Aubrey is listed as a backup DT
One of them should replace RT Jarvis Jones
Levingston:
http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle...&Q_SEASON=2008
Aubrey:
http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle...&Q_SEASON=2008
Old 08-30-2008, 01:56 AM   #358
Rookie

OVR: 1

TCU

The reason why Aaron Brown is not starting is because he has to serve hopefully only a 4 game suspension. He did not board the plane to play New Mexico tomorrow. No need to rate him lower or the next guy on the depth chart up.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:20 AM   #359
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplemenace
TCU

The reason why Aaron Brown is not starting is because he has to serve hopefully only a 4 game suspension. He did not board the plane to play New Mexico tomorrow. No need to rate him lower or the next guy on the depth chart up.
That's another reason that I didn't list for not changing some players. There are numerous factors that go into some players getting starting spots over others.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:46 AM   #360
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
That's another reason that I didn't list for not changing some players. There are numerous factors that go into some players getting starting spots over others.
Ya, once you guys see the roster you guys will know what I dod. IF I KNOW foa fact that a player is better but for some reason theres an issue and a lesser player is getting the start then I wont touch the guy. I will just start the dude below him or I might just leave the roster alone like in TCU case. Like In Scar case...I know davis is the better back in all areas but that white guy started becsue davis was being punished. I didnt know that but I knew it had to be something so I left it as is. Make sense? Not everyone got demoted, it only happended if there was indisputable evidence the guy was suckin. Like in alambama case. I had to do some demoting there because there.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »