Home

RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread

This is a discussion on RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #489

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUnc2321
If you live in North Carolina you have to be a tar heels fan; I live in W-S and I work in the huge glass building that's set in the background @ WFU's stadium

But it's not DukeUnc; Duke is wretched and horrible - I'd rather be a demon than a devil anyday...
inaccurate statement i have lived all my life and i hate unc for everything that is me....

i was born a duke fan and go to state but i still have a harsh hatred to unc
Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #490

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

and thank you very much razr
Old 09-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #491
Rookie

OVR: 5

ok, where are directions on saving/loading this file with a Thumbdrive?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2008, 09:51 PM   #492
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMiami
ok, where are directions on saving/loading this file with a Thumbdrive?
Edit#4 first post.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #493
Banned

OVR: 28

OK guys I have uploaded the roster onto my locker.

Locker ID: Wookie48
File name: NCAA2009

Enjoy the rosters boys as to we put a ton of work into these.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #494
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Save the Manatees
Just finished skimming the roster. Hands down, best roster file I've seen so far. Can't believe you were able to get Hawaii's roster as close as you were. Also, I like that you made Max Hall better and Drew Weatherford average (which i think is right on).

Hmm, issues... there aren't many. One I found was that you guys made Chris Rainey slower than Jeff Demps. I know Demps was Mr. All-Everything when it came to track, but didn't he lose to Rainey in a footrace? (allegedly)

Also, Will Judson (WR) wasn't in Illinois starting lineup and his rating was low. I don't know if he started against Mizzou, but I know he toasted that secondary at least 3 times (and should've scored 3 times, had Juice been on the money) that I saw.

Anyway, these are awesome. The fact that you have to look and look hard for quirks shows how good they are. Can't wait for the final version. About to try and play a couple Pac-10 games to see these equipment changes I've been hearing about. RAZR and Wookie, much thanks for your hard work. I know how time consuming it can be just to name rosters, let alone get them right.

P.S. I think Hawaii has a Punter, Tim Grasso. No big deal really, punters and kickers don't get much love anyway...
Wow, thanks man, I will take that as a huge compliment. Appreciate everything you guys are saying. It did take a long time for me and RAZR to get the depth chart just right. I did want to say that I took a look at Illinois just to make sure and looked at the game notes and will judson wasnt really part of the gameplan for zook. I will check again but he probably wont ever see the field minus special teams. But again I will check. Glad you guys like them. Also, I HATED doing hawaii's offense, confusing as crap. LOL Enjoy fellas
Old 09-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #495
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Wow, thanks man, I will take that as a huge compliment. Appreciate everything you guys are saying. It did take a long time for me and RAZR to get the depth chart just right. I did want to say that I took a look at Illinois just to make sure and looked at the game notes and will judson wasnt really part of the gameplan for zook. I will check again but he probably wont ever see the field minus special teams. But again I will check. Glad you guys like them. Also, I HATED doing hawaii's offense, confusing as crap. LOL Enjoy fellas
lol. This was fun. Can't wait for next year. Also wookie, check your pm's regarding the "AP Poll" document.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #496
Banned

LOL, having funduring the process is stretching it a bit. Next year lets collaborate a lot sooner instead of competing and we can have this out a whole lot sooner and it will allow more time for rating adjustments!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »