Home

Playmakers Rivals.com NCAA 09/10 Alumni Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers Rivals.com NCAA 09/10 Alumni Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #665
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Playmakers Rivals.com NCAA 09 Alumni Rosters

OK, I jammed today and got it all done.

Complete set is in my locker: GT= billysims2330.

Im sure I wll need to make some tweaks/corrections as things go along, but for now Im all rostered out.

Going to start a dynasty right now with this set.

Enjoy....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 01:38 AM   #666
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
OK, I jammed today and got it all done.

Complete set is in my locker: GT= billysims2330.

Im sure I wll need to make some tweaks/corrections as things go along, but for now Im all rostered out.

Going to start a dynasty right now with this set.

Enjoy....
Damn it takes me like 5-6 months to get a large roster file out. I think because I spend so much damn time trying to make sure everyone gets re-rated....

I like to really make sure their gear and stuff is close and the appearance is close to what they looked like...

Like Fridge Perry in order to make him look like the biggest, Fattest player in the game you have to make like 400 lb's and rear end that sticks out like just as wide as his belly.....

I'll probably have something out right around the time Bowl season starts and guys start get sick of the regular default rosters. I think they'll notice right away that the Alumni roster players will perform totally different than any default or Team Build rosters on the net...

That is why i think it takes time to do a major overhaul of ratings because it's the only way to truly change the game play mechanics on the field.

I'll definetly be playing with your set until I catch up to speed to with my file. I think because of the way EA handles the ratings with the default players I can never seem to play more than 1-2 dynasty years bfore i get BORED!

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #667
Pro

billysims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Damn it takes me like 5-6 months to get a large roster file out. I think because I spend so much damn time trying to make sure everyone gets re-rated....

I like to really make sure their gear and stuff is close and the appearance is close to what they looked like...

Like Fridge Perry in order to make him look like the biggest, Fattest player in the game you have to make like 400 lb's and rear end that sticks out like just as wide as his belly.....
I also changed the gear of every player I touched. I hate those Revolution helmets, as they did not exist back in the day and EA uses them way too often. Same with the DNA helmets. For most players I altered you'll see no gloves; for DL and LBs you'll see alot of taped hands. The way it was back prior to the mid 80s.

I also dont like to see LBs and DLs using the same facemasks as skill position players. You see it alot today, but it's goofy, IMO.

I think I made the Fridge really big, but let me have a look again. I think I had him @ 372 pounds with a huge rear and belly. His brother (Michael Dean Perry) is also on the squad and is big too, but not as big.

I re-rated practically every player I touched. Let me know as you play thru if you see any glaring issues. Would like to correct them.

Also, download my Pitt alltime teambuilder team. I think you'll like what I did there with the players and the uniforms.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #668
Pro

billysims's Arena

BTW, I generally like the results I am seeing so far in my dynasty. I played as Oklahoma yesterday vs BYU, and they were almost impossible to stop. Gifford Neilsen had 360 yds passing and Vai Sikahema had over 100 rushing yds. David Overstreet and Thomas Lott had solid rushng stats for Oklahoma, and I won a shootout (which I dont like to do but it felt right).

I am currently watching Pitt run all over Army in my dynasty. Army is putting up a decent rushing attack but Pitt is up 35-7 with about 2minutes left. Marino has 3 TD passes, Dorsett has 130 yds rushing.

Also, I made a true Big East conference with:
Pitt
Rutgers
Penn State
Temple
BC
Syracuse
West Virginia
Marshall

It took a little flipping of other schools into others conferences: a vastly improved SMU into the Big 12 South, Baylor to the Big 12 North, Iowa St to the big 10 (feels more natural with Iowa there already), Cinn to the Mac East.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #669
sj7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
BTW, I generally like the results I am seeing so far in my dynasty. I played as Oklahoma yesterday vs BYU, and they were almost impossible to stop. Gifford Neilsen had 360 yds passing and Vai Sikahema had over 100 rushing yds. David Overstreet and Thomas Lott had solid rushng stats for Oklahoma, and I won a shootout (which I dont like to do but it felt right).

I am currently watching Pitt run all over Army in my dynasty. Army is putting up a decent rushing attack but Pitt is up 35-7 with about 2minutes left. Marino has 3 TD passes, Dorsett has 130 yds rushing.

Pitt
Rutgers
Penn State
Temple
BC
Syracuse
West Virginia
Marshall

It took a little flipping of other schools into others conferences: a vastly improved SMU into the Big 12 South, Baylor to the Big 12 North, Iowa St to the big 10 (feels more natural with Iowa there already), Cinn to the Mac East.
Your rosters look awesome. Did you leave out Derrick Thomas on the Alabama Team?
Old 08-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #670
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

Pitt
Rutgers
Penn State
Temple
BC
Syracuse
West Virginia
Marshall

I plan on doing the same with the old SWC. Have to use the MWC since it has 9 spots. Long way from getting to do a dynasty.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #671
Pro

billysims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj7
Your rosters look awesome. Did you leave out Derrick Thomas on the Alabama Team?
Yes, I did. Let me go back in & see if I can get him in there. There's a couple guys I need to add in anyway that came to mind today.

Check again tomorrow morning for the new update.

GT = billysims2330
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #672
Pro

billysims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaf8
I plan on doing the same with the old SWC. Have to use the MWC since it has 9 spots. Long way from getting to do a dynasty.
I was thinking of creating the SWC also. Love the idea. I believe it was:
Texas
A&M
Tech
Arkansas
SMU
Rice
Baylor
TCU

Is that right?

What are you going to do with those teams that are in the MWC and what about the Big 12 South?

I wish we could creat conferences not be stuck with the templates that we have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »