Home

What else are we to do?

This is a discussion on What else are we to do? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #1
Rookie

bratch's Arena

OVR: 2
What else are we to do?

Hey mods, I understand that you want us to leave them be. However, closing all of the threads that everyone was using isn't helping matters. Now instead of incessantly posting they are trying like mad to get the files to DL. I am all for a bit of moderation, but give them an alternative rather than shutting everything down. Just throwing it out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 01:34 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: What else are we to do?

yes it is. pointless thread that never needed to be created lock this thread please.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:36 AM   #3
Rookie

Titus001's Arena

OVR: 8

What else are we to do?

Listen to Coast to Coast AM with George Norry. They might talk about conspiracies or UFOS.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:38 AM   #4
Rookie

bratch's Arena

OVR: 2

Good point. I always forgot about the great talk radio that can be found at 2 in the morning. Your right, this was a pointless thread. I'm off to listen to some conspiracy theories.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 16

Shutting things down will get people to go away. Isn't that what needs to happen in order to get the rosters up?

They need to tell everyone that they'll inform them when the rosters are up. Until then, it's no use to even bother with trying the EA Locker. People will continue to check the EA Locker just hoping they'll be the ones to discover they are finally posted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 01:40 AM   #6
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

ummm play the game? Just a suggestion.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:41 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 16

I can't believe it's still so backed up at almost 2am EST.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:42 AM   #8
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedeck
Shutting things down will get people to go away. Isn't that what needs to happen in order to get the rosters up?

They need to tell everyone that they'll inform them when the rosters are up. Until then, it's no use to even bother with trying the EA Locker. People will continue to check the EA Locker just hoping they'll be the ones to discover they are finally posted.

Exactly. A few hours ago there were over 2200 people viewing this forum. That number is 1100 now, and it needs to keep going down. People need to read what I pinned at the top. They need to know that the rosters are NOT out and they should NOT try to download them.

And yes...I'm going to lock this thread too. If you want to see over-moderation, I can go through the threads and give out infractions for the HUNDREDS of off-topic posts and insults. I let a LOT go tonight.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »