Home

Tovarich's Roster Edits

This is a discussion on Tovarich's Roster Edits within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2009, 12:47 AM   #489
MVP

OVR: 31
Re: Tovarich's Roster Edits

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
I am pretty sure I already have the name.. but can someone please repost the Locker name these are in? I looked through the pages and seen where Tov was going to use a couple of different ones.. Thanks for the help
When they are done he will post....disregard any other lockers.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:52 AM   #490
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

When I am done it will go in woadraider and my actual PSN, which will be revealed at a later time...like in an hour to an hour and a half when I am done...still going through the list before I begin AFA. Don't want any problems uploaded like Gator had because someone is trying to download it while I am trying to upload.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #491
Rookie

mwink31's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
W000! 1 more team to go...can't wait, I'll be getting this ish as soon as it drops lol.
I might be mistaken, but didnt you used to update rosters. I only ask cause they were pretty damn good.

I thought it was you, but I could be wrong...if it's not...I dont know who the hell I'm thinking of LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #492
MVP

sdid22's Arena

OVR: 18

Not sure if it was posted but, from Rivals.com Riley Cooper is expected to play football this fall then leave in January to play for the Rangers system.

Good job Tovarich. Like I said before, he had sweet rosters last year. We had our differences but I commend him for what he does. I don't hold grudges.

His update after the season is spot on!
Old 08-02-2009, 01:08 AM   #493
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

ok, starting Air Force here in a minute, after I chow down some food...I am starving
Old 08-02-2009, 01:10 AM   #494
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Man thanks for the hard work.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-02-2009, 01:34 AM   #495
Rookie

klumdat's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
The spelling of Moniz is fixed on the roster, I may have just typed it wrong.

Thanks for letting me know about Libre. I changed him to Pollard. Already have Blount.

I have JoPierre as #16 and a CB. Is he off the team too? I heard he was practicing even though he's not on the roster so I left him.
Brent Rausch is #16 and a QB just in case you have him listed as a different number. As for JoPierre, I am going to wait until you finish the roster and take a look at all the DBs to see who is missing and/or needs to be changed.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

..****Sh Um...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 01:46 AM   #496
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

First of all thanks so much for your hard work. I have a question about depth charts and some of the players you may have changed. Are you changing and adjusting depth charts as well? I know for a fact that plenty of teams have some players at weird positions. A middle LB starting at receiver for Rutgers just to give one example. This was the case before you started your rosters as these things were in the original set. My other question is that when you change a player from say HB to FB are you taking into account that his ratings need to reflect this? As in giving the guy less speed and better blocking skills. Just curious.

Hey thanks again man. It would be a shame if I never got a chance to use these in my offline dynasty. If those slackers at EA don't fix the fatigue, player progression, and the 15 scholarship bug this game is gone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »