Home

Official Block-O, Gatorbait2006NC, & MZizzle2 NCAA 11 Roster Thread (PS3)

This is a discussion on Official Block-O, Gatorbait2006NC, & MZizzle2 NCAA 11 Roster Thread (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #865
MVP

sdid22's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Official Block-O, Gatorbait2006NC, & MZizzle2 NCAA 11 Roster Thread (PS3)

nice job fellas now back to TF!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 AM   #866
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Found my name of the year. Last year my name of the year was Yourhighness Morgan LB/FAU

This year its gonna go to Quartney Cox LT/UAB

Probably looking at an evening release. Maybe 9pm
That's pretty funny, so is Mister Jones, FR RB for Texas A&M.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #867
Rookie

GoDeep52's Arena

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: Official Block-O, Gatorbait2006NC, & MZizzle2 NCAA 11 Roster Thread (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Please fix Lamarcus Joyner's speed! It's criminal he is a 84. Dude has rollers! Last year he would have been probably in high 90's. Personally I think he should be where Greg Reid is... 93, incredibly fast.

That and Christian Jones. Jones has got to be in the mid-high 80's. He is a speed demon also.
Yes I agree with you, here is a 5 Star kid that has the rating of a 3-4 star kid. I hope the Block and fix a few of these request after they finish the teams.

Thanks Block and Gator for the hard work on rosters.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #868
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Icon14 Re: Official Block-O, Gatorbait2006NC, & MZizzle2 NCAA 11 Roster Thread (PS3)

awesome job, cant wait to see UGA's roster to see what all changes yall have made. How about depth chart is that something that can be fixed? This is prob only a big issue with QB's.

Looks like my move to tell the girlfriend lets just having a relaxing weekend at the house and not go anyway is gonna pay off.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #869
Banned

OVR: 9

NCAA11- I'm not sure the guys are not checking all the ratings for guys already in the game..
Old 07-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #870
Rookie

GoDeep52's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Please fix Lamarcus Joyner's speed! It's criminal he is a 84. Dude has rollers! Last year he would have been probably in high 90's. Personally I think he should be where Greg Reid is... 93, incredibly fast.

That and Christian Jones. Jones has got to be in the mid-high 80's. He is a speed demon also.
I hope Block and Gator look into the things like this after they finish the Rosters. Joyner is no where near and 84 should be a 90. Same with Christian Jones too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandondean85
sorry everyone this is off topic but i played the demo got the nike combat unis and everything but cant find them on the actual game... do i need to upload or do anything different.
Thanks in advance and cant wait to get these rosters!
GO DUCKS!
I had the same problem. What I figured out was, when given the option to Go Online or Continue to Demo, Go to Online and play the games. Before I went to the Demo part and never got the Uniforms unlocked. So I went back and replayed the games under "ONLINE" and now they all say Unlocked on them. I hope this helps.

Last edited by GoDeep52; 07-15-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:48 AM   #871
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

wow an evening release? You guys are on fire this year. I cant say how much i appreciate you guys doing this. I havent really been playing the game much because its annoying to play without real names and correct rosters and since i got a concert to go to tomorrow, it looks like sat or sun i can get my dynasty rolling. Thank you very much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 10:50 AM   #872
Rookie

au-war-eagle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburn23jv
do yall have dontae aycock on the roster for AU.. he got kicked off
im sure they are aware of him being kicked off and maybe they can make him into DeAngelo Benton

Last edited by au-war-eagle; 07-15-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »