Home

Roster Help: Who is Oklahoma CB #32

This is a discussion on Roster Help: Who is Oklahoma CB #32 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Roster Help: Who is Oklahoma CB #32

Who is Oklahoma CB #32 5'10 199 Jr.

These are the CB:
#6 Hurst
#9 Lynn
#15, Harris
#2 Wilson
#11 Okotcha

FS:
#30 Harris
#23 Everett
#19 Powell

SS:
#14 Colvin
#29 Hayes
#42 Paulsen

#1 Tony Jefferson matches up to the height and weight but he also matches up at LOLB #1 5'10 199 Jr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Lace Up's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Roster Help: Who is Oklahoma CB #32

Try looking at the players hometown. Tony Jefferson is from Chula Vista California while Cortez Johnson is from New Orleans... By the way Tony Jefferson will be playing in the secondary next year.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
Rookie

TheGMan77's Arena

OVR: 3
Unless his NCAA waiver is granted, Johnson won't be eligible in 2012.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #4
Rookie

32 is nobody. #1 is Tony Jefferson.

(I dont know what they have as the hometown -- usually best clue--- since I dont have game but...)

I tried looking high and low to figure out who this guy is but I think EA made some last minute changes to the roster and left him out. Or messed up and never did a replacement for Jamel Fleming (last years #32)

They added Blake Bell and Ripkowski to the roster, the two main guys in the "bell-dozer" totally left out 2nd string QB and FB Drew Allen and Marshall Musil (BTW #32) totally.

Just make #32 QB #15 Drew Allen and use the ratings from last year with a small bump.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
Rookie

Lace Up's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo187
32 is nobody. #1 is Tony Jefferson.

(I dont know what they have as the hometown -- usually best clue--- since I dont have game but...)

I tried looking high and low to figure out who this guy is but I think EA made some last minute changes to the roster and left him out. Or messed up and never did a replacement for Jamel Fleming (last years #32)

They added Blake Bell and Ripkowski to the roster, the two main guys in the "bell-dozer" totally left out 2nd string QB and FB Drew Allen and Marshall Musil (BTW #32) totally.

Just make #32 QB #15 Drew Allen and use the ratings from last year with a small bump.
Yeah that's probably the best way to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace Up
Try looking at the players hometown. Tony Jefferson is from Chula Vista California while Cortez Johnson is from New Orleans... By the way Tony Jefferson will be playing in the secondary next year.
LOLB #1 5'10 199 Jr. (Laguna Niguel, CA)

CB #32 5'10 199 Jr. (Montebello, CA)

My best guess is that they did not remove CB #32 Jamell Fleming from NCAA '12. And with the anticipation of moving Tony Jefferson to CB from OLB they created the same player for both positions.. and forgot to update Jefferson's ratings at CB.

** NOTE **

I do NOT alter player ratings in my roster set. All I try to do is name the DEFAULT rosters as EA intended them. If anyone has suggestions of a CORNER to replace CB #32 please list them.

My best idea right now is to use Cortez Johnson the transfer from Arizona. Seeking input from an OKLAHOMA fan.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #7
Pro

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

I love using Fairdale's rosters because I know who doesn't go in and say "I think this guy should be 99 speed" - his integrity to who was put into the game remains unbeatable.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS

My best idea right now is to use Cortez Johnson the transfer from Arizona. Seeking input from an OKLAHOMA fan.
Hey Fairdale, I've used your rosters many times in the past so I know and like what you do with your rosters. I'm an OU Fan living in Oklahoma but originally from NY.

This is what I posted in another thread in regards to OU.

Quote:
1. CB 32 (Unknown Player)
- replace with QB Drew Allen 6-5 239 JR-R (ratings from last year with bump ~89 OVR)
2. WR 16 Jaz Reynolds - suspended indefinitely
- replace with WR Derrick Woods 6-1 180 FR (71 OVR)
3. WR 2 Trey Franks -suspended indefintely
- replace with WR Courtney Gardner 6-3 215 JR (72 OVR)
4. TE 87 Laith Harlow - medical hardship/will not play
- replace with FB Marshall Musil 6-2 236 JR-R (ratings from last year ~79 OVR)
5. LE 95 Charles Tapper - incoming freshman but looks like will not qualify
- replace with Chuka Ndulue 6-3 251 SO-R (75 OVR)
6. SS 29 Quentin Hayes - suspended indefinately
- replace with LB Aaron Franklin 6-1 211 SO-R (ratings from last year ~77 OVR)

CAPS for team (these guys are transfers ineligible for this year so they should have their class level dropped by 1)
1.CB 4 Cortez Johnson 6-2 196 Jr (from Arizona roster - 82 OVR
2.WR 6 Jalen Saunders 6-2 196 Jr (from Fresno St. roster - 89 OVR)

WR 18 Kameel Jackson is suspended but not indefinately, he should be available for the fall. If not he should be replaced by either Will Latu (6-5 315 Jr - JUCO xfer) or LaColton Bester (5-3 205 Fr - 2012 recruit)

*Sterling Shepard will wear #3 (prev #88) in honor of his father
Drew Allen really needs to be there. He is the #2 QB this year and will be the starter next year. Blake Bell has the size but still has many questions in regards to his arm. They will compete in 2013 but Allen is expected to start.

As for the notes above, it's been announced that Tapper has qualified and will be with the team as early as next week, however, Ndulue has a chance of starting so the odd man out with all these replacements is likely Aaron Franklin (but he should have been there in the 1st place instead of Daniel Franklin).

From what i heard, Jalen Saunders, got through stage one of not having to sit out this year as he claims his transfer is due to family issues. One more step and he is eligible this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »