Home

Pastapadre roster updated with transfers

This is a discussion on Pastapadre roster updated with transfers within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pastapadre roster updated with transfers

I uploaded pastas original roster and made some corrections and addesd in more transfers he missed. Examples include gunner kiel, Took me 8 hours.

Gamertag for xbox: mrbad31

Hope this is okay pasta. Enjoy all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Pastapadre roster updated with transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbad31
I uploaded pastas original roster and made some corrections and addesd in more transfers he missed. Examples include gunner kiel, Took me 8 hours.

If you want to better any roster you can. I'm sure everyone would appreciate changes to a Roster that Pasta copied from other people and claimed again for himself. I had the same roster from someone else for 2 days before pasta's incorrect one came out.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Rookie

survivalsounds's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama22Tide
If you want to better any roster you can. I'm sure everyone would appreciate changes to a Roster that Pasta copied from other people and claimed again for himself. I had the same roster from someone else for 2 days before pasta's incorrect one came out.
I think people who make rosters misspell obscure player names as a "signature"... As a result, I agree that PastaPadre did not do his own work this year unless it got "leaked" prior to his release, but he still provided people who know his GamerTag (easy to remember) with rosters so I can't be mad at that!

Did he claim that he did the work? Lol. I had that same roster 1-2 days prior to his release also.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #4
Rookie

survivalsounds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbad31

Thanks for taking the time Bruh! Looking it over and I wish you had tracked changes (to post them) but its decent and seems like you may have added a few freshmen previously unlisted to major programs? Nice work until OS Rosters come out.

Last edited by survivalsounds; 07-13-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
Rookie

I could do my best....added qb gunner kiel to cincy. Fadol brown to miss, p tim gleeson to tennessee, there were a bunch of changes i made, nick hirshman to akron. Moses mccray to akron. List goes on. Alao switched players kicked off the team to different players in about 310 instances. Kentucky olb was convered to a scrub incoming qb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama22Tide
I'm sure everyone would appreciate changes to a Roster that Pasta copied from other people and claimed again for himself.
From PastaPadre post:

"The first sets of named rosters for NCAA Football 14 are now available to grab through the Roster Share feature. These are fully named with no other edits made so they should work for online play. There will be some inaccuracies but this roster is likely sufficient for most who want to get a jump on Dynasty now rather than waiting for more enhanced sets. When those come around though I’ll switch the file hosted under my gamertag on the 360 and point to another on the PS3.
♦Xbox 360: Pastapadre
♦PlayStation 3: JeffDLowe
In order to grab the rosters go to Team Management from the main menu, then Roster Share, Download Roster, hit Download Roster which is first in the list, and enter the gamertag there."

He doesn't claim it as his own work (unless he did so on twitter?) but it would be more professional to clearly state "this is not my work" or give credit to those that did it.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #7
Rookie

survivalsounds's Arena

I used your mod (which I liked) and further modded by adding a diverse coaching ratings system to the properly named coaches in that roster. Still untested BETA version but it should be cool until the OS Community Rosters come out w/ full coach edits.

My gamertag is COACHMETA for notes see the following thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-hc-oc-dc.html
Old 07-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpstar
From PastaPadre post:

"The first sets of named rosters for NCAA Football 14 are now available to grab through the Roster Share feature. These are fully named with no other edits made so they should work for online play. There will be some inaccuracies but this roster is likely sufficient for most who want to get a jump on Dynasty now rather than waiting for more enhanced sets. When those come around though I’ll switch the file hosted under my gamertag on the 360 and point to another on the PS3.
♦Xbox 360: Pastapadre
♦PlayStation 3: JeffDLowe
In order to grab the rosters go to Team Management from the main menu, then Roster Share, Download Roster, hit Download Roster which is first in the list, and enter the gamertag there."

He doesn't claim it as his own work (unless he did so on twitter?) but it would be more professional to clearly state "this is not my work" or give credit to those that did it.
but this is false as well cuz Marvin Bracey is not on his main roster and he dded Levonte Whitfield ( who by the way is faster then a 92)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »