Home

NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #609
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD

Great job with the rosters guys! Just a few suggestions:

Ohio State:
Chris Worley is listed as a LB but he is a Safety on the official roster
http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/spo...ey_854157.html

Rod Smith is listed at Fullback but he will most likely start at Running Back due to Carlos Hyde's suspension. I do not have a suggestion for who should be FB because they won't use one most of the time. If any OSU fans have an idea feel free to chime in.
http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...tate-backfield

WR Corey Smith is listed on the depth chart as the 4th Cornerback. Maybe it was a mistake since there is a Safety who has the same name?

Oregon

WR Dwayne Stanford is 6'5" 195 lbs.
http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205504201

Thanks again for the great rosters!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #610
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

just a quick question to the community: I was wondering why nobody was including in their corrections posts the equipment(facemasks, sleeves,visors etc) that certain players wear IRL? just wondering usually I see all kinds of equipment edits from the community and this year not much at all.

great roster its really shaping up into a great file.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #611
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubuffs9
Colorado rosters look good except for a small thing the equipment needs to be edited.
I second this statement and there needs to be a little more updates to the roster. I'll give more corrections when the next update comes out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #612
Rookie

gopherfan7815's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks so much for the previous duplicate number changes! This is just an updated post based on my previous one from a few days ago. Ignore any ratings requests I had in that post, I did not do a great job reading the first post initially. Anyway, here is my updated post of MN edits.

MINNESOTA GOPHERS EDITS

QUARTERBACK:

Add QB#4 Donovahn Jones-Freshman, 6'3 190 lbs, dark skin, from Stockbridge, Georgia. Has potential to play wide receiver in the future, is a good runner. You can get rid of WR #17 Logan Hutton (unlikely to play much if at all) to make room for him. OFFENSIVE LINE

Would recommend replacing LG#71 Kyle McAvoy with LT#78 Ben Lauer (Freshman (RS), 6'6 302, light skin, from Plymouth, MN). He is being talked about as the 3rd string LT behind LT#74 Marek Lenkiewicz

DEFENSIVE END

Add LE#91 Alex Keith- Sophomore, 6'3 237 lbs, dark skin, from Columbia, MO. More of a finesse pass rusher, not great against the run. Will likely be the second string LE behind #55 Thieren Cockran. You can use FB#41 Tyler Hartmann to create him with.

LOLB

LOLB Ray Dixon- number should be #59 (currently is #43)

MLB

Add MLB #50 Jack Lynn- Freshman (RS), 6'3 234, medium skin with dreadlocks if possible, from Lake Zurich, Illinois. Had been splitting 1st team reps with MLB #5 Damien Wilson but will most likely be the 2nd string MLB. Use MLB#1 Brendan Beal to create him with since Beal is no longer on roster due to injury.

ROLB

ROLB De'Niro Laster- needs his number changed to #38 (currently is #54).

CORNERBACKS

CB#29 Briean Boddy-Calhoun - not a big deal but recently he legally changed his last name to Boddy-Calhoun (formerly just "Boddy")

SAFETIES

I would move #2 Cedric Thompson (also need to add "Jr." to his last name) to FS as he and SS#21 Brock Vereen are our starting safeties this season. I would also move #7 Damarius Travis to SS for depth (will probably be a second SS).

Add FS#11 Antonio Johnson- Sophomore, 6'0 207 lbs, dark skin, from Cleveland, OH. Started during our bowl game vs Texas Tech. Likely second string FS behind FS#2 Cedric Thompson. He will also need a duplicate number since WR#11 Eric Carter has the same number. You can just use a create a player for him but if there are none available then you can use TE#39 Nate Wozniak to create him with.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #613
Rookie

OVR: 1

NORTH CAROLINA
Ryan Switzer #3
5-10 175 from Charleston, West Virginia white skin tone.
He's very quick but small so projects as a slot receiver.
Around 87-88 speed with good agility and acceleration. Should have about a 75 overall. He was a Parade All-American and Fedora said he was looking good in OTAs. http://www.tarheeltimes.com/article49553.aspx

They've got 68/70 players so you could create him or Offensive lineman T.J.Leifheit and linebacker P.J. Clyburn have applied for medical hardships. As to replacing the other medical hardship I am unsure. I just looked up Switzer because I kept seeing repeated posts about it.
http://www.tarheelblog.com/2013/7/23...ical-hardships
Old 08-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #614
Just started!

Please let me know if any of these small corrections have been made. Thank you

1. UCLA Safety Dietrich Riley, OLs Alberto Cid and Alexandru Checir have medically retired.
2. There are TWO Davonte Neal's on the Arizona Roster one is SO and the other is SO(RS)
3. Please take out QB Nick Isham from Arizona's roster and add QB Anu Solomon.
- Although it is realistic to have all those QB's on the Arizona roster, I'd rather have Anu in the game the Nick because Nick is a JR transfer and Anu is a highly-recruited freshman that looks to be Arizona's future!
4. Updated Rutgers Depth Chart:
Jeremy Deering starting FS
Lorenzo Waters starting SS
Gareef Glashen and Ian Thomas are starting CBs
Steve Longa is starting MLB
Keith Lumpkin at LT
Kaleb Johnson at LG
Betim Bujari at C
Chris Muller at RG
Taj Alexander at RT

The depth chart was released today by Coach Flood during the media interviews. Could end up differently with Nadir Barnwell or Tejay Johnson taking one of the CB spots.

THANK YOU.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #615
Rookie

iWaDe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by herruberraschen
NORTH CAROLINA
Ryan Switzer #3
5-10 175 from Charleston, West Virginia white skin tone.
He's very quick but small so projects as a slot receiver.
Around 87-88 speed with good agility and acceleration. Should have about a 75 overall. He was a Parade All-American and Fedora said he was looking good in OTAs. http://www.tarheeltimes.com/article49553.aspx

They've got 68/70 players so you could create him or Offensive lineman T.J.Leifheit and linebacker P.J. Clyburn have applied for medical hardships. As to replacing the other medical hardship I am unsure. I just looked up Switzer because I kept seeing repeated posts about it.
http://www.tarheelblog.com/2013/7/23...ical-hardships
trust me man Im from Princeton WV, I watched Switzer destroy our HS football team, I've Already asked for him to be put in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #616
Just started!

Also, QB Michael Eubank of Arizona State has switched his number from 18 to 9!

Thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »