Home

NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #657
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD

Plus where do you guys find out what equipment they wear. Google images? Because they always tend to have up to date pictures of players
Old 08-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #658
Rookie

OVR: 1

does CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and aholbert32 have the same update
Old 08-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #659
Rookie

For Alabama, WR Christian Jones is spelled wrong. It should be Christion
Old 08-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #660
Rookie

IUThor40's Arena

Carson, Evil (& any others I am unaware of):

You guys are working. I very much appreciate the IU edits. I know I provided you with a ton and you guys were very detailed in making those changes. Your work is incredible.

I'm going to include these two snippets from my edits. The Bachman to Oliver change didn't make it, but that's not a big deal. I can change that on my own. I'm just including it in case it was simply overlooked and you intended to. It's more a dynasty move than a season move (Oliver might play this season or could redshirt; Bachman won't play unless several injuries).

Ill also keep the Dawson Fletcher on there, but I know it's the most time-consuming to add a player. I can make this change on my own as well.

I'm going to make some cosmetic changes as well (faces, etc.). If anyone wants the file, just PM me, but remember all credit goes to Carson, EG, and the gang.

Again guys, thanks a ton. The work you guys put in for our enjoyment is incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUThor40
Player Additions
Change LT Bachman to #44 MLB Marcus Oliver, 6-1 235, Medium Black, Ohio, FR, 3* on ESPN and Rivals; 2* on Scout - more of a strong, physical 'backer than a speed/coverage guy

Create-a-Player (will put roster at 69)
This guy is on the 2-deep and could stay there (was a top special teams player last season) - #29 FS Dawson Fletcher, 6-0 207, SO, Medium Dark, Ohio. 2*/3* recruit (depending on site) out of HS - scouting reports said good speed and hit power with solid zone coverage, but lacks explosive athletic ability and man coverage skills

Indiana Pacers
Old 08-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #661
Rookie

Akron got a quarterback from colorado, nick hirschman a jr and he will be starting...also got moses mccray a d tackle, and se'von pittman a d end.

Minnesotas mlb beal left the team, as well as michigan

st's right tackle burkland

Houstons zach riser transfered to maryland
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #662
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUThor40
Carson, Evil (& any others I am unaware of):

You guys are working. I very much appreciate the IU edits. I know I provided you with a ton and you guys were very detailed in making those changes. Your work is incredible.

I'm going to include these two snippets from my edits. The Bachman to Oliver change didn't make it, but that's not a big deal. I can change that on my own. I'm just including it in case it was simply overlooked and you intended to. It's more a dynasty move than a season move (Oliver might play this season or could redshirt; Bachman won't play unless several injuries).

Ill also keep the Dawson Fletcher on there, but I know it's the most time-consuming to add a player. I can make this change on my own as well.

I'm going to make some cosmetic changes as well (faces, etc.). If anyone wants the file, just PM me, but remember all credit goes to Carson, EG, and the gang.

Again guys, thanks a ton. The work you guys put in for our enjoyment is incredible.
No problem man. That was me who fixed Indiana. Hopefully our other guy can take care of the equipment edits for IU in the next day or two. I was able to get some equipment edits for Heban and Hoobler, also while removing double bands and putting gloves on the rest of the guys.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #663
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
R u sure Baylor was done? Tevin Reese has a big Megazord facemask on. The guy under him does as well. It's a facemask no one ever wheres.
Baylor was one of the teams that we still have to fix. They were just named and didn't get the equipment fix. They will soon.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #664
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhoops1
does CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and aholbert32 have the same update
Dude. I post the time and the last person who made an edit to the file in the download file anytime I update it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »