Home

NCAA 14 Roster for 2013 Draft Class and Continued Play

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Roster for 2013 Draft Class and Continued Play within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2014, 10:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 14 Roster for 2013 Draft Class and Continued Play

Hey guys, I made a roster (I forgot what base, sorry) that is intended to get you the upcoming draft class for Madden 25 and make it possible to continue playing/simming your NCAA Dynasty.

• Made everyone leaving for the upcoming draft a Senior(RS). I've done multiple drafts with this class and even though I tried to make it more obvious where players should go according to their draft rankings, Madden is too random to pin down. For example, UCLA's Anthony Barr is a 99 on NCAA, I've seen him be a first round pick and a sixth round pick, and I never changed the file. Also no matter what I do, I can't seem to make the drafts not have 6 or more WRs be rated as first rounders, most of them seem to slip multiple rounds but it is annoying to see.
  • Made a few players that seem likely to go into the Pros next draft Junior(RS) and took them out of their depth chart completely. WARNING: When you play/sim through the first season to 'players leaving' some players that are not on the depth chart try to leave anyway. So YOU MUST save your game at the 'End of Bowl Season' NOT at the 'End of the Season'. Something I've noticed about players leaving who aren't on the depth chart is that it seems random, if you sim to players leaving 2 different times, you may get completely different players leaving. But if you notice the same players leaving then I suggest you go to your 'End of Bowl Season' save and lower the players awareness down to make his rating not so high(I lower it about 60 points just to make it super low and to also have an easy number to remember for all my players when I add the points back next season, DONT FORGET TO ADD THE POINTS BACK), it works.
I will be updating it over the next few months until the draft passes. It won't be every day or every week, but I enjoy playing these games and I want them to be as realistic as I can make them.

If you find anything amiss, please let me know and I will try and fix it. Be on the look out for white dudes on NCAA that appear to be black dudes on Madden, Manziel and Mariota (next year) both had the problem but I seem to have fixed it.

I may in the future create recruits for a select few teams, if this sounds like something that people would be into. I'd make them freshmen and then you'd have to redshirt them in your first season, I know, not exactly realistic but with the amount of players leaving early nowadays, it probably won't be far off.

Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy, any questions feel free to ask and again, let me know the problems and I'll fix them when I can.

Gamertag: ItsGod2Uson
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »