Home

Old 02-05-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Real recruits?

Is there a way through editors to have the recruiting class be changed so that there is the top recruits coming in? If so has anyone done so? I would be looking for this years class, Adoree, Hand, etc and possibly 2015 class
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Real recruits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioSTATE17
Is there a way through editors to have the recruiting class be changed so that there is the top recruits coming in? If so has anyone done so? I would be looking for this years class, Adoree, Hand, etc and possibly 2015 class
Im doing 2014-2015 rosters right now and I have a friend with the editor who's going to fix the duplicates and the polls in the early summer. He also said he was going to look into creating the rivals 250 in the in dynasty recruiting with the editor. Buffeye's postseason roster was my base set.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:24 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 4

MAV, How is your rosters coming along, when do you expect them to be released?
Old 02-05-2014, 11:59 PM   #4
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
MAV, How is your rosters coming along, when do you expect them to be released?
Well with a full time school load and just starting broadcasting for AU softball Im having to work when I have the time. They'll be ready in the summer but Im not putting a time table on it. Schedule is too busy to know a for sure thing. Personally I think these people pushing for a signing day release really put themselves in a bad position for disappointment. Personally they used a lot older updates which had a lot of players who quit or transferred still on the team and rankings all messed up. Im using buff eyes postseason roster as my base

Last edited by Maverick04; 02-06-2014 at 12:01 AM.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:01 AM   #5
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick04
Well with a full time school load and just starting broadcasting for AU softball Im having to work when I have the time. They'll be ready in the summer but Im not putting a time table on it. Schedule is too busy to know a for sure thing. Personally I think these people pushing for a signing day release really put themselves in a bad position for disappointment. Personally they used a lot older updates which had a lot of players who quit or transferred still on the team and rankings all messed up. Im using buff eyes postseason roster as my base
Awesome, that's the base roster to use right there.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2014, 01:34 AM   #6
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabound2010
Awesome, that's the base roster to use right there.
Yea, and by the time the national championship was over I had the SEC and the top 25 teams completely edited equipment wise so the workload isn't the issue, its having the time to add all the freshman and transfers and things like that. The ******** equipment is basically non existent in my roster because it bugs me like to almost an OCD level lol, but I didn't post a thread because 1. I don't want to give a timetable because with my schedule I'm not sure but it'll def be before the season starts, and because ill have to work with the availability of my friend with the editor. And 2, I don't want to make the mistake that so many rosters makers make with making a deadline with a roster that doesn't meet expectations or that they can't meet the deadline they set for themselves bringing out all of the negative nancies complaining about something that they've never sat down and put the time in to do, I rather make it right the first time around so with every team I edit I always have the recruiting class (with who qualified), the projected depth chart as well input from boards such as a teams rivals or 247 site.

Last edited by Maverick04; 02-08-2014 at 01:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »