Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-20-2015, 09:07 PM   #3033
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
We all have the option of using the ignore button to block out posts from folks we may not want to see, but very rarely do and should people get banned from this part of the forum. It's only being excessively rude. I've seen folks be questionably banned. But anywho...

Huskerfan, holy crap. In the good way of course.

Don't worry about MAC stuff in that spread for now, their media days is next Wednesday and it will be then I begin updating each MAC team per fall rosters/media guides. At that point, then you can begin detection for things I may have missed.

Kind of weird how this project has sort of turned from a planned two version roster to solely a fall roster haha.
v1 seems like some teams are fall some teams are spring/summer - I know A&Ms depth chart won't truly be set until kickoff against ASU and that's the case for several teams - I'm soooo ready to start my dynasty!!!
Old 07-20-2015, 09:26 PM   #3034
Rookie

glunsford's Arena

OVR: 2

Clemson number additions/changes
#1 FS Jayron Kearse
#7 RE LaSamuel Davis
#8 WR Deon Cain
#14 CB Mark Fields
#19 FS Tanner Muse
#32 P Andy Teasdall
#34 WR Ray Ray McCloud
#35 ROLB Chad Smith
#42 DT Christian Wilkins
#44 TE Garrett Williams
#91 RE Austin Bryant
#99 LE Clelin Ferrell
This can be found on the media guide on page 71
You can find the summer depth chart on page 12 but it is missing key freshman
http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/2850...B_OEM_ID=28500
I also noticed that the two players from Clemson have not been recreated. I was just making sure that it didn't get lost in the shuffle as they are two key players on the team

Last edited by glunsford; 07-20-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:28 PM   #3035
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
No problem!

Let us know if you see any corrections that need to be made.

This thread did some research and found out the settings are actually the reversed of what you would think (a longer white bar means more passing).

It won't strictly follow the percentages (depends on the game situation). I think the effect is more prevalent in simmed games rather than played games but I haven't thoroughly tested that.
Hey vikes i am about to pm you what Jp sent me, he has been working on coaching stuff and what he figured out through testing 100 games and stuff, i tried 2 teams on my own file and man they are playing so much better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 09:29 PM   #3036
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

File is in my locker, KW1KC. Check that San Diego State QB Ryan Agnew is on the roster.

UNLV is done (just need FR #s)

I need to enter the hometowns/states and skin tones for San Diego State and they will be done (also need FR #s).
Old 07-20-2015, 09:43 PM   #3037
MVP

OVR: 4

Boss is taken the file
Old 07-20-2015, 09:50 PM   #3038
Rookie

nhill76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
File is in my locker, KW1KC. Check that San Diego State QB Ryan Agnew is on the roster.

UNLV is done (just need FR #s)

I need to enter the hometowns/states and skin tones for San Diego State and they will be done (also need FR #s).
San Jose State or Wyoming next kind sir?!?!?!
Old 07-20-2015, 10:05 PM   #3039
Rookie

When Wyoming gets going, I can answer most any questions pertaining to them, I work until 5 MT but check up on this pretty much every night after work. The only teams I can claim to be any sort of expert on are Oklahoma State and Wyoming, and OSU already looks pretty good but I'd be glad to help with Wyo
Old 07-20-2015, 10:23 PM   #3040
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyokoke
When Wyoming gets going, I can answer most any questions pertaining to them, I work until 5 MT but check up on this pretty much every night after work. The only teams I can claim to be any sort of expert on are Oklahoma State and Wyoming, and OSU already looks pretty good but I'd be glad to help with Wyo
If you would look over the Wyoming depth chart prepared by SMadison29 in the first post and give any feedback/corrections, it'd be much appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »