Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-31-2016, 04:19 PM   #5961
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

Alright Mustangs and whoever else this is what i have come up with so far. I have expanded the Injury/Stamina scale along with the strength and combined them all into 1. Curious to know everybody's thoughts on how it looks. B4 it's asked the bigger players are considered to be more durable that's why their stamina was higher we had a pretty good debate on this last year.

Revamped Scale: Book2.zip 1/4 Done

Ya Sean that is something i have argued for awhile now about these kids having elite speed! People kept saying they are not track stars and i countered that with well actually they are and were in H.S. and some still are in college. I think i am going a little OCD on this stuff but i am trying to make the process easier, faster, and more accurate for all of us.

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 01-31-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2016, 04:32 PM   #5962
Rookie

sean15012's Arena

I know right- because none of the current players are in fact in the running for the olympics or hold NCAA track records.....

Your passionate, thats a good thing. Keep up the awesome work!
Old 01-31-2016, 04:43 PM   #5963
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHawgMichigan
Sorry i have not been on in a few days i have been going crazy with this strength scale. My 1st trial run was a definite fail lol. So i revamped the scale again for 10,000th time i also went thru and broke down PocketScouts scale as well. I was looking at his 40 times and it has a guy who run a 4.4 at a 89 in speed that seems kind of slow to me. My scale has that same player at a 91 which seems right on to me. Curious to know everybody's thoughts and if anybody has anymore input on all this.
Having a 91 for 4.4 seems fairly reasonable to me.

One point to consider is how progression increases SPD each year. My concern is that a 4.4 40 time is somewhat common for WR/DBs, if progression increased SPD by only 3 each year, everyone who ran a 4.4 40 or better would have 99 SPD by their Senior/RS Junior year. That being said, I have no idea how progression affects SPD, it might have little/no role at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean15012
Thanks for posting this- I'm really sorry guys, I had no idea it wasn't uploaded. I just did it and checked to verify, it is updated and under my locker.

File: sean15012
Check: New Mexico CB Nias Martin

Thanks again Mustangs!
I just double-checked and can confirm that the file is now uploaded!
Old 01-31-2016, 05:44 PM   #5964
Rookie

sean15012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059

I just double-checked and can confirm that the file is now uploaded!
Im really sorry again, I thought I had uploaded it yesterday. I apologize to anyone who was waiting on the file.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:35 PM   #5965
Rookie

CPmustangs75's Arena

Quote:
Alright Mustangs and whoever else this is what i have come up with so far. I have expanded the Injury/Stamina scale along with the strength and combined them all into 1. Curious to know everybody's thoughts on how it looks. B4 it's asked the bigger players are considered to be more durable that's why their stamina was higher we had a pretty good debate on this last year.

Revamped Scale: Attachment 115031 1/4 Done
This looks really good Boss! Do we all agree on this?
Thanks again for the hard work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
Having a 91 for 4.4 seems fairly reasonable to me.

One point to consider is how progression increases SPD each year. My concern is that a 4.4 40 time is somewhat common for WR/DBs, if progression increased SPD by only 3 each year, everyone who ran a 4.4 40 or better would have 99 SPD by their Senior/RS Junior year. That being said, I have no idea how progression affects SPD, it might have little/no role at all.
I think speed progression is very minimal in dynasty. But I will check later on and let you all know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2016, 08:08 PM   #5966
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean15012
Im really sorry again, I thought I had uploaded it yesterday. I apologize to anyone who was waiting on the file.
No worries! I'm sure we've all done it at least once at some point. I'm just glad you were able to correct the issue quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPmustangs75
This looks really good Boss! Do we all agree on this?
Thanks again for the hard work.

I think speed progression is very minimal in dynasty. But I will check later on and let you all know
Agreed, excellent work by BossHawgMichigan.

I think the STR/STM/INJ scale looks great. I'm pretty sure that makes it unanimous among those of us that are left. With BossHawgMichigan's permission, I'll include it in next year's thread.

For the SPD scale, my vote will rest with how progression impacts SPD. Both the PocketScout and BossHawgMichigan look great. If progression advances SPD quickly, I'd be more in favor of using PocketScout. If it advances it slowly, I think BossHawgMichigan's would be preferable.

I'll be taking the file for a bit to finalize Maryland.

Edits:
  • Maryland finalized (depth chart/ratings/equipment)
  • Southern Miss HC Todd Monken set to max age & 1 year contract (Left for NFL)

Last edited by vikesfan059; 01-31-2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-31-2016, 08:53 PM   #5967
Rookie

Tcu Fan's Arena

Quote:

Revamped Scale: Attachment 115031 1/4 Done

Ya Sean that is something i have argued for awhile now about these kids having elite speed! People kept saying they are not track stars and i countered that with well actually they are and were in H.S. and some still are in college. I think i am going a little OCD on this stuff but i am trying to make the process easier, faster, and more accurate for all of us.
I can't open any of your scales
Old 01-31-2016, 08:58 PM   #5968
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcu Fan
I can't open any of your scales
EDIT: Hang on, formatting is a bit weird. [FIXED]

Spoiler

Last edited by vikesfan059; 01-31-2016 at 09:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »