Home

Converting Older Rosters to NCAA 14- I did it :)

This is a discussion on Converting Older Rosters to NCAA 14- I did it :) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Converting Older Rosters to NCAA 14- I did it :)

Hey guys, I recently stumbled across a way to convert older rosters to NCAA 14 (and possibly the reverse) from NCAA 13,12,11,10 etc. using Xanathol's Dynasty editor, the Generic roster editor, Modio 3.0 and a Hex Editor. I'm pretty sure some hardcore roster editors have figured this out and done it, but I was wondering if anybody else was interested in them. I've been playing with NCAA 13 and 12 rosters for the past couple of days, and it's a lot of fun! The only prob is that a few players have strange faces after the converting process (Tim Tebow's for instance.) I'm trying to find a NCAA 11 roster if any of yall have one. I'll be more than willing to post what I've found or upload one of the rosters if anybody wants them.

EDIT: 8/11/2013

As many of y'all know, I've been trying hard to get a working version of Playmaker's wonderful NCAA 11 Alumni Dynasty Rosters. They were the second roster I converted, and I played several games with the rosters. When I went to upload them to my gamertag, however, they somehow got overwritten with an NCAA 13 roster I'd converted later. I've tried to reconvert the Alumni rosters multiple times since then, but they always seem to have a loading screen error. I've converted several other rosters since then with the exact same method (UGALOVELL32's 13/14 Roster for NCAA 13 for example) and they work perfectly, but Playmakers' seem to be glitching on me I'll try one last time to start everything over from te beginning, but I honestly don't know what else to do. Also, of ANYBODY knows where any really good NCAA 11 or NCAA 10 rosters are (or know somebody's who worked on them, please let me know!!!) I really wanna play against Cam Newton now that QB's can really run

EDIT: 8/12/13
I found 11 Rosters, converted them, and I've been playing on them this afternoon. I think I know how to fix the problem with the loading of the Playmakers Rosters. If you've already downloaded them, try automatically reordering the depth chart for each team. I was having the same problem with the NCAA 11 Rosters I got, but I reordered them, and now they work perfectly

Last edited by jackswiki; 08-12-2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
Rookie

StoneWallace17's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Converting Older Rosters to NCAA 14- I did it :)

I'd love an 07 roster (Kansas Jayhawks 12-1 and Orange Bowl champs!!!) along with 12 and 13. Now I have no idea what rosters I'd use for 07 and 12 though. And honestly I can't remember what I used for 13, I think maybe the OS community one.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWallace17
I'd love an 07 roster (Kansas Jayhawks 12-1 and Orange Bowl champs!!!) along with 12 and 13. Now I have no idea what rosters I'd use for 07 and 12 though. And honestly I can't remember what I used for 13, I think maybe the OS community one.
I could try to do an 07 roster, but I don't have access to one to download, so I can't convert it. The idea is to have people who have older versions of NCAA upload some older rosters and I can convert them for the masses haha If you can get me an 07 one, I'll do it. it's not that hard of a process and I'll try to upload the NCAA 13 one to my gamertag which is Jackp96, I think
Old 08-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
Rookie

StoneWallace17's Arena

OVR: 1

Wow. Yeah... It is much harder than I thought to find an 07 roster.

I'm tempted to just buy a copy (it's like 5 bucks on eBay) and go through and name everyone myself.

I'll keep looking though.

A 13 roster will be great though, which roster did you convert to 14? OS Community or another one?
Old 08-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:

I'm tempted to just buy a copy (it's like 5 bucks on eBay) and go through and name everyone myself.

A 13 roster will be great though, which roster did you convert to 14? OS Community or another one?
I'm pretty sure I got the Buffeye dynasty rosters with all the updates and stuff. They look pretty good and I've got it all uploaded to my gamer tag so it should be good to go! Also, I'm not 100% sure if it'll even edit 07 rosters cu they're so old, so I'm not sure you'd wanna put in that much effort. Im pretty sure I can convert anything post-09 and idk about before (: I converted playmaker's NCAA 11 dynasty roster if anybody wants those
(:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13

How do i get Playmakers roster?
Old 08-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 10

itīs possible to get playmakers roster for the ps3 using this method?
Old 08-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
Just started!

Quote:

I'd love to see more historic rosters like '95. I wish I had the time to make rosters. Lot if work though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »